How can someone think of God all the time and have a CV like this?

znr

Report THIS.
Site Supporter
Apr 13, 2010
Silverado
✟52,720.00
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Private
I'm sorry you're having a rough time. May God give your mind peace.

I could care little what you think I have good hope that I am going to get the help I need anyway but in a long time maybe
it appears the doors of your heart are closed to any stranger but you know yourself better than others and you have God as your defense

many are the afflictions of God's people but the LORD delivers him from them all

if you are an extremist legalist I don't need you either

blessed are they which hunger and thirst after righteousness

could it be that you are tempted to be lazy unprofitable servants?

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If I recall correctly, you're studying engineering, which has always been a tough course, requiring concentration and hard work.

Some help is possible, but you have to do the work yourself.

You refer to your "laziness" -- have their been important assignments or study that you failed to do?

Yes the main problem I have is this man's CV

There's no future envying another man's success. As Nick Vujicic points out:

No Arms, No Legs, No Worries! - YouTube

Upvote 0

justavisitor

May 26, 2012
✟7,772.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
fact is if any harsh person was to succeed while watching over my life in an evil manner I will lose all love and respect for that person if we both were to meet in heaven if you do not give me also the chance unless ofcourse I am truly repaid in heaven. That is if you know you are being evil but you want to execute the law. If you know not what you do it is a different matter
and you will expose yourself to judgement
judge not that you be not judged
that is when you break one condemning law of God how can you expect mercy? or for your debts to be forgiven.

You see mercy says though you wasted all my possessions and was a negligent steward if I can I will release your debt and it also says friend I am doing you no wrong did you not agree with me for a penny take what is yours I wish to give to this man the same as to you if you want that treatment from God you should give it to your fellow man not saying at all let others take advantage of you

stop being wilfully blind to Christs teaching and understand it

why did the nations rage and the people plot a vain thing?

just because some people have suffered from your hands does not mean you should do that to all.

I am willing to accept what the world brings my way because if not for God it would not be possible

it all comes down to people look at a person in disgust and say am I going to let this person be an engineer, an architect, a..
for them to think in their heart this person is lazy and is looking for excuses unless you were all truly partial to all people I would not complain but some people have passed not me due to personal favoritism
actually more it is about we are human and we need help noone will prosper nor will the world get better without people working together

I am not saying to pass people who learned nothing but not to hinder people collaborating and taking into account peoples mental state and the fact that most people are impatient to teach
if you fail someone let them find a way back in their career

it is come to the point that I have no confidence that I can go to any school with any hopes of getting distinctions if I am in a class of evil people who won't even work with me and only help their group

I had a class tutor that insisted I am not working with my partners and am being lazy but I had no clue what is going on and I research 2 days in advanced for that lab doing 3 subjects with so many tasks happening gives little time to prepare

please tell me why you would like to force the idea that some people can live the dream and others get no chance? not even to experience a penny of respect

Last edited:
Upvote 0