Homosexuals Forcing Their Immorality On The Rest Of Us

OllieFranz

Jul 2, 2007
✟23,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's a report that you don't know about.

That's why she asked the question. The polite way to answer her is to give the title and the author of the article, and which issue of the Report it was published in (see below)*, so that she can try to look it up. A helpful answer would have included a link, to the Report if it is available, or to reviews of the Report, if it is not itself available.

*LaBarbera, Peter, " Survey finds 40% of Gay men have had more than 40 Sex Partners," The Lambda Report, January-February 1998, p.20.

I tried Googling LaBarbera, so I could include a line or two about him, but in the first ten pages of hits all I could find were articles and web pages which, even from the couple of lines given, were clearly biased, one way or the other. It seems you cannot separate the man from his "rabid homophobia" or "dedication to family values."

I did learn that The Lambda Report is not a scholarly journal, but an in-house publication by LaBarbera's organization, "Americans for Truth." And most of the articles are written by LaBarbera himself. At the rate he pumps out "research" articles, one must wonder how he has the time to conduct the research he claims to be reporting. When you add in all the time he spends on the Protest and Talk Show circuits, I can't help but wonder if he is just an academic fraud.

I can say the same for you. You should of
been in the Men's Corner forum here a while
back to read how many men a homosexual
guy slept with in one night.
He was the bottom guy.
Thanks,
TT

Not all homosexuals are the same, just as not all heterosexual are the same.

And that person's behavior is not exclusive to homosexuals. Every now and then you read about some (female) inappropriate content star who is trying to set a new record for sex with the most men in one night.

Upvote 0

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Posted with permission.

By DON WALTON

Make no mistake about it; same-sex marriage has nothing to do with equal rights. Homosexuals already have the same right to marry as everyone else. If a gay man wants to marry a woman or a lesbian wants to marry a man, they have every right to do so. The problem with homosexuals is that they don't want to marry, but to redefine marriage to fit their perversion.
I have several gay friends that are in relationships. One of the biggest things they want is to be allowed the same recognition of their relationship that heterosexual couples have nothing more or less complicated
If homosexuals are permitted by law to redefine marriage according to their sexual preference, then the law will henceforth be prohibited from discriminating against additional redefinitions of marriage required to accommodate all other sexual preferences.
We recently went through this with the introduction of civil unions which allow a gay couple to register their relationship with the state. The state when asking for submissions, 80% of the submissions were against the law, and of those against the law only a very small percentage 5% were from gay people who felt that anything less than allowing gay couples to marry was still discrimination

Once same-sex marriage is enshrined in law, polygamists, bisexuals, transsexuals and pedophiles will insist that the nuptial boundaries be redrawn to include their sexual perversions within the borders of matrimony as well.
More of the anti gay rhetoric. :doh:I still have yet to see a convincing arguement that can adequately explain how a relationship between two consenting adults can be likened to situations where the other person is completely unable to give consent.

A child lacks the ability to fully understand let alone consent to a sexual relationship. I've heard pedophiles say that their victim was flirting with them because the child was showing their panties or because the child was giving them a hug. Its a load of bunk.

A child does not have the ability to consent. So again if the anti homosexual crowd would like to show me how a relationship between two consenting adults can be likened to a criminal offense.?

In the end, any and all consenting relationships, no matter how immoral or perverse, will have to be deemed legally marriageable. Otherwise, the law will be put in the untenable position of self-contradiction, forced to argue against what it actually argued for in the case of same-sex marriage. There will be no closing of this Pandora's Box once it's opened.
Interestingly enough when civil unions were introduced in New Zealand, in the first year the rate of hetrosexual marriage declined, however the stats show that this was apart of a 30 year decline.

The two years after that the rates of hetrosexual marriage actually increased. The evidence shows that allowing gay marriage does not impact on the rates of hetrosexual marriage

More unproven rhetoric.

1/10

Upvote 0

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Post a link for your statistics please. This is the internet and without any independent sources I could state that 70% of pagans were physically abused by christians.

KCID, Your just making an excuse for sin. This is the "Debates on homosexuality forum".
I don't have an unhappy state of mind. I don't slander people, I slander sin.
It is the sin of homosexuality that is killing people and you and others on this forum just think it's okay to let people live in that nasty lifestyle which God condemns.

From Charles Biggs:
Homosexuality is condemned in the Old Testament in Leviticus 20:13 and in the New Testament in Romans 1. In Matthew, male and female relationships are the only sexual relationships allowed by Jesus (Matthew 19:4-6).

If you study scripture, you understand that the sin of homosexuality is as bad as promiscuity, fornication, prostitution, inappropriate behavior with animals and any sexual activity apart from holy matrimony between one man and one woman.
This is hedonism, which places personal pleasure above any concept of right or wrong. So, modern homosexuals are rejecting God’s plan for righteous fulfillment of a God-given sex drive and replacing it for a “if it feels good, do it,” philosophy.
And homosexuality, like prostitution, inappropriate behavior with animals, etc., is a destructive lifestyle. It always damages those who get caught up in it.
Homosexual men rarely have monogamous relationships. That greatly increases the risk of disease from their unnatural acts.

A homosexual publication printed the following statistics:

• 24 percent of homosexual men had more than 100 partners.

• 43 percent of homosexual men had more than 500 partners.

• 28 percent of homosexual men had more than 1,000 partners.

A study by the Journal of Sex Research showed that only 2.7 percent of the 2,583 older homosexuals surveyed claimed to have sex with only one partner.
The risk of anal cancer for homosexual men rises by an amazing 4,000 percent and doubles again for those who are HIV positive. According to the Centers for Disease Control, homosexual men are a thousand times more likely to contract AIDS than the general male heterosexual population.

That is why I try to help people who are caught in the sin of homosexuality.

Thanks,
TT

Upvote 0
B

brightmorningstar

To *Starlight*
Well, it all depends on how someone defines marriage.
then as usual it would also depend on how one decides what Christians believe as the question was posed ‘as a Christian.’ And of course that is a key part of the thread OP. Marriage for Christians is a faithful union of man and woman and celibacy is the alternative (see Gen 2, Matt 19 and 1 Cor 7) Same sex unions are excluded therefore and indeed condemned (see 1 Cor 6, 1 Tim 1, Romans 1)

So it depends on the Christian view is, one based on the Bible or one based on something else.

The essential point texastig makes in the OP is about 'gay morality being forced on the rest of us' I agree with texastg's view gay morality does seem to be attempting to force its morality on Christians and Christian views.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's a report that you don't know about.

I can say the same for you. You should of
been in the Men's Corner forum here a while
back to read how many men a homosexual
guy slept with in one night.
He was the bottom guy.
Thanks,
TT
ah. So you don't support your claims. Understood. Why didn't you just say so?

Upvote 0

texastig

The diablo is in the phone booth dialing 911
Feb 24, 2007
✟14,230.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ah. So you don't support your claims. Understood. Why didn't you just say so?

There's publications that don't want people to know how bad homosexual sex is so they don't put the stats out.
They hide stuff.

Thanks,
TT

Upvote 0

*Starlight*

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time
Jan 19, 2005
Right in front of you *waves*
Visit site
✟133,073.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
To *Starlight*
then as usual it would also depend on how one decides what Christians believe as the question was posed ‘as a Christian.’ And of course that is a key part of the thread OP. Marriage for Christians is a faithful union of man and woman and celibacy is the alternative (see Gen 2, Matt 19 and 1 Cor 7) Same sex unions are excluded therefore and indeed condemned (see 1 Cor 6, 1 Tim 1, Romans 1)
In your opinion. :) The fact is that different Christians believe different things about marriage.
The essential point texastig makes in the OP is about 'gay morality being forced on the rest of us' I agree with texastg's view gay morality does seem to be attempting to force its morality on Christians and Christian views.
No one's forcing any Christians to form homosexual relationships.

Upvote 0

ReformedChapin

Chapin = Guatemalan
Apr 29, 2005
✟18,338.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
In your opinion. :) The fact is that different Christians believe different things about marriage.

No one's forcing any Christians to form homosexual relationships.
Yes and anyone can believe anything, I know "christians" who believe in buddah as well...lets see how they feel when Christ returns.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Polycarp1

Born-again Liberal Episcopalian
Sep 4, 2003
USA
✟25,875.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
All right. Let's address what TexasTig is actually saying, as opposed to the rhetoric he cloaks it in.

There are men (and probably women too who force, coerce, or seduce children into same-sex acts. True statement. It happens -- IMO, it happens far more often than most people would wish to believe. It's immoral, criminal, disgusting -- adjectives fail. They are called pedophiles. (To be extremely pedantic, those who prey on prepubescent children are pedophiles (paedophiles in the UK); those preying on adolescent males are ephebophiles, and on adolescent females, hebephiles. The only point to making this distinction is that they are three distinct paraphilias, with different etiologies. The man who wants sex with young teens is probably not interested in children before they reach puberty, and vice versa.) The typical person who identifies as gay or lesbian is not one of these; odds are he or she is as disgusted by it as the heterosexuals who confuse him or her with them.

The term 'homosexual act' is applicable to such behavior, but only in a dictionary-definition way -- it is not what someone identifying as homosexual regards as an acceptable homosexual act, which for him or her is between consenting adults, and ideally ones in a committed loving relationship. A somewhat risque joke which I would otherwise not post here may serve to help make this point: The elderly shepherd was arrested for having sexual relations with some of his sheep. At his arraignment for inappropriate behavior with animals, he protested that it was only with the ewes: "I'm not a pervert!" he exclaimed. Just as his definition of 'pervert' meant that he avoided the rams, which would be 'homosexual' conduct, gay people are appalled at the idea that sex with a non-consenting child might be regarded as 'homosexual' even though the broad definition of the word would include it. It would be like equating a chaste married couple's sexual relationship to that of a molester of little girls, because both are technically heterosexual acts.

Some children enjoy sex with adults. True; unforced, uncoerced sex is generally pleasurable, and children can respond sexually as a general rule. Any mother or father who has washed a small boy's privates and seen him grow erect under the (unintentional) stimulation of the washcloth is aware of this. (I understand the equivalent reaction happens in young girls, but have never given a bath to my honorary granddaughter so I cannot speak from experience here.) Typically, a child molester deludes himself into mistaking this for consent. And, because of the onus placed on homosexuality in today's society, many molested children come to believe themselves to be gay. But, and this is most important, this is carnal use of another for one's own gratification, whether sexual or dominance -- not consensual sex. There is no doubt some point at which an adolescent becomes capable of mature consent, but I don't even want to discuss that -- just to note that it's not a magical crossing of the maturity line at some legally-specified birthday.

And it is quite possible that the only persons TexasTig has known to be homosexual, in the broad sense of the term, were his molesters. I'm quite sure he has known other homosexual people, but given the circumstances, I suspect strongly they did not let themselves be known as being gay.

There is a cottage industry engaged in generating fraudulent statistics to support the anti-homosexuality crusade.. Paul Cameron of the Family Research Council is a typical example. He has a perfectly valid statistical set showing that, according to him, most homosexuals have sex with multiple partners, have greatly reduced life spans, and a chance approaching certainty of contracting deadly STDs. What he doesn't say about this data set, which as I said is valid for the purposes it was constructed, is that it represents gay men hospitalized in San Francisco in the early days of the AIDS epidemic, before anyone knew what was causing it. He is also reportedly the only researcher ever expelled from the APA for falsifying data. People such as minor-party Presidential candidate Alan Keyes, James Dobson of the Focus on the Family propaganda empire, Donald Wildmon of the so-called 'American Family Association,' and the man who runs 'Concerned Women of America,' have continued to use this sort of corrupt data even when it has falsehood has been demonstrated to them with documented proof.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor (Exodus 20:16) And when they asked Jesus, "Who is my neighbor?" He answered, "A certain man went down from Jerusalem towards Jericho...."

Upvote 0

KCKID

Jan 12, 2008
Australia
✟4,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes and anyone can believe anything, I know "christians" who believe in buddah as well...lets see how they feel when Christ returns.

Is that a threat or is it an 'all-knowing' example of 'Christian' smugness ...?

Some of you guys really have a lot to learn about Jesus.

Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The typical person who identifies as gay or lesbian is not one of these; odds are he or she is as disgusted by it as the heterosexuals who confuse him or her with them.[/i]

The term 'homosexual act' is applicable to such behavior, but only in a dictionary-definition way -- it is not what someone identifying as homosexual regards as an acceptable homosexual act, which for him or her is between consenting adults, and ideally ones in a committed loving relationship.

That would mean something if men got to decide what is sin. We do not.

A somewhat risque joke which I would otherwise not post here may serve to help make this point: The elderly shepherd was arrested for having sexual relations with some of his sheep. At his arraignment for inappropriate behavior with animals, he protested that it was only with the ewes: "I'm not a pervert!" he exclaimed. Just as his definition of 'pervert' meant that he avoided the rams, which would be 'homosexual' conduct, gay people are appalled at the idea that sex with a non-consenting child might be regarded as 'homosexual' even though the broad definition of the word would include it. It would be like equating a chaste married couple's sexual relationship to that of a molester of little girls, because both are technically heterosexual acts.

Some children enjoy sex with adults. True; unforced, uncoerced sex is generally pleasurable, and children can respond sexually as a general rule. Any mother or father who has washed a small boy's privates and seen him grow erect under the (unintentional) stimulation of the washcloth is aware of this. (I understand the equivalent reaction happens in young girls, but have never given a bath to my honorary granddaughter so I cannot speak from experience here.) Typically, a child molester deludes himself into mistaking this for consent. And, because of the onus placed on homosexuality in today's society, many molested children come to believe themselves to be gay. But, and this is most important, this is carnal use of another for one's own gratification, whether sexual or dominance -- not consensual sex.

Consent is not a determining factor when it comes to fornication. Folks consent to sex all the time. It's still a sin because GOD says so.

There is no doubt some point at which an adolescent becomes capable of mature consent, but I don't even want to discuss that -- just to note that it's not a magical crossing of the maturity line at some legally-specified birthday.

And it is quite possible that the only persons TexasTig has known to be homosexual, in the broad sense of the term, were his molesters. I'm quite sure he has known other homosexual people, but given the circumstances, I suspect strongly they did not let themselves be known as being gay.

There is a cottage industry engaged in generating fraudulent statistics to support the anti-homosexuality crusade.. Paul Cameron of the Family Research Council is a typical example. He has a perfectly valid statistical set showing that, according to him, most homosexuals have sex with multiple partners, have greatly reduced life spans, and a chance approaching certainty of contracting deadly STDs. What he doesn't say about this data set, which as I said is valid for the purposes it was constructed, is that it represents gay men hospitalized in San Francisco in the early days of the AIDS epidemic, before anyone knew what was causing it. He is also reportedly the only researcher ever expelled from the APA for falsifying data. People such as minor-party Presidential candidate Alan Keyes, James Dobson of the Focus on the Family propaganda empire, Donald Wildmon of the so-called 'American Family Association,' and the man who runs 'Concerned Women of America,' have continued to use this sort of corrupt data even when it has falsehood has been demonstrated to them with documented proof.

Sin is still sin.

Upvote 0

Jase

Feb 20, 2003
✟10,432.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat
Is that a threat or is it an 'all-knowing' example of 'Christian' smugness ...?

Some of you guys really have a lot to learn about Jesus.
And what's ironic is these so called "righteous Christians" like Zaac and newguy are likely the ones who should be afraid of Christ's return as they will be on the judgement block for being so self-righteous and condescending towards their christian brothers and sisters. I don't think Jesus will be too happy about all the gay-bashing that occurs from his so called "followers".

As Ghandi put it, people like Christ, but they don't like Christians, because Christians are nothing like Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
B

brightmorningstar

To *Starlight*
In your opinion. The fact is that different Christians believe different things about marriage.
Again that’s just your opinion, my opinion is based on the Biblical evidence. Marriage for Christians is a faithful union of man and woman and celibacy is the alternative (see Gen 2, Matt 19 and 1 Cor 7) Same sex unions are excluded therefore and indeed condemned (see 1 Cor 6, 1 Tim 1, Romans 1)

If you have no evidence my opinion is you don’t believe what the Bible says on the matter and your views are not Christian on this issue.

Upvote 0
B

brightmorningstar

To Polycarp1

The term 'homosexual act' is applicable to such behavior, but only in a dictionary-definition way -- it is not what someone identifying as homosexual regards as an acceptable homosexual act, which for him or her is between consenting adults, and ideally ones in a committed loving relationship.
This is where gay thinking is against Christianity because it is against God’s purposes for man and woman in union or celibacy (Matt 19, 1 Cor 7)

As to your point about love one neighbour, you will see if you read Galatians 5 that to love ones neighbour one has to live by the Spirit not acts of the sinful nature which are obvious, sexual immorality.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
There's publications that don't want people to know how bad homosexual sex is so they don't put the stats out.
They hide stuff.

Thanks,
TT

Ah, so its all a big conspiracy and you just happen to know the truth, without any evidence.

Got it.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Consent is not a determining factor when it comes to fornication. Folks consent to sex all the time. It's still a sin because GOD says so.

Wrong.

Why would God arbitrarily make up rules without a reason? As Jesus said, "The law was made for man, not man made for the law."

Upvote 0