✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Just watched this video

Was this a prophetic utterance By Hillary Clinton?

Uranium----Lead------Zechariah 5

I looked again, and there before me was a flying scroll.

He asked me, “What do you see?”

I answered, “I see a flying scroll, twenty cubits long and ten cubits wide. ”
(30 feet long and 15 feet wide or about 9 meters long and 4.5 meters wide)

And he said to me, “This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for according to what it says on one side, every thief will be banished, and according to what it says on the other, everyone who swears falsely will be banished. http://biblehub.com/zechariah/5-4.htm
The Lord Almighty declares, ‘I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of anyone who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in that house and destroy it completely, both its timbers and its stones.’ ”

Then the angel who was speaking to me came forward and said to me, “Look up and see what is appearing.
”I asked, “What is it?”

He replied,
“It is a basket.” And he added, “This is the iniquity of the people throughout the land.”

Then the lid of lead was raised, and there in the basket sat a woman! He said, “This is wickedness,” and he pushed her back into the basket and pushed its lead lid down on it.

Then I looked up—and there before me were two women, with the wind in their wings! They had wings like those of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between heaven and earth.

“Where are they taking the basket?” I asked the angel who was speaking to me.

He replied,
“To the country of Babylonia to build a house for it.
When the house is ready, the basket will be set there in its place.”

woman----- ishshah Fire------ishsheh

And having not watched the debates looked to see if this was actually said by her.

Found this, from here http://www.dailywire.com/news/9503/6-insane-things-hillary-said-last-nights-debate-ben-shapiro#

5. The Iran Deal Is Great! Hillary kept praising the disastrous Iran deal. Over and over. And over and over. It’s a garbage deal, and Hillary knows it. She claimed it put a lid on the Iranian nuclear program – false.

From a transcript from the Washington post which has a video of the complete 2nd debate:

I think wherever we can cooperate with Russia, that's fine. And I did as secretary of state. That's how we got a treaty reducing nuclear weapons. It's how we got the sanctions on Iran that put a lid on the Iranian nuclear program without firing a single shot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Serious replies only please