Hidden gold in Pastor Shane Warren visionary dream????

Could this be a time similar to when the ten spies went to Canaan?

• Yes, all that we ask in prayer BELIEVING we shall receive.

• No... until the feet of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus stand on Mt of Olives... Evil rules.

• This is a new idea to me but I will pray and search the scriptures.

• Dennis... you have just been given a deceptive vision from the Accuser of the Brethren.

Results are only viewable after voting.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟992,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Wonder how many have prayed for asked Yahweh for His protection for our currency, retirement funds, etc.
Good point - as if the awareness rose above the usual "heal the land", we might have garner considerably better than we are.

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Good point - as if the awareness rose above the usual "heal the land", we might have garner considerably better than we are.

Yes....."ask and you shall receive" implies.........
if you don't ask...... you may not receive?!

• Agree
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Wonder how many have prayed for asked Yahweh for His protection for our currency, retirement funds, etc.
Apparently some did..........

Two Hurricanes, Two Earthquakes, Economic Collapse, and Dollar Devalued 50% | Z3 News

I think I released this to the public in about 2008. I think the Father told me about it 10 or 15 years ago. This is a prophetic word for the United States. I was asking Him about our nation and where we were going and everything. And He said there would be two hurricanes that would hit the United States… and the impression was they would be back to back.

I wondered for a while if Katrina and Harvey, you know 12 years apart, were it, but nothing resonated with me. But with Harvey and then Irma about to hit perhaps Florida… anyway, He told me there would be two hurricanes that would hit the United States and the first one would be very expensive, as would the second one. And He said it would come at a time when the Congress had many decisions to make in determining the direction for this nation. And He said after those two hurricanes, we would see an earthquake in California and that would be interesting and devastating and expensive as well. And he said it would come at a time when the United States was already dealing with the expense of the hurricanes. But you know how it is with Katrina. There are areas 12 years later where they are still dealing with Katrina, so you don’t know the timeframe.

Then he said, “Then will come another earthquake that will occur in an area not normally thought of as prone to earthquakes, not normally thought of as having earthquakes.”

He didn’t specify the city. He just said there would be another earthquake that would come. He talked about the economy being affected by this and people being affected by this and that there would be many factors contributing.”

Economic Collapse by September 2018

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

The Mark Taylor prophecy for President Trump indicates that their prayers are going to be answered.......

The dream about the hurricane of money is at the 17 minute mark in this video.... but at the 24 minute mark an exceptionally intriguing statements is made.......
the Bride of Messiah is to rise up and politicians will go to the church....
to solve problems that they are powerless against.........

(This is the same video as in the opening post... except on Youtube........

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I'm not a great one for listening to these supposed "prophecies" but I will agree that the US (and the EU and Australia) may have pushed themselves into a corner as the Russian Federation, along with China and the BRIC nations are looking at replacing the US dollar as the standard world currency.

If this happens then most Western economies will go belly-up and we have no one else to blame but ourselves. Since the onset of the Ukrainian civil war I have been watching it with great interest and I can understand why the Russians are a bit upset with the US with how they have manufactured developments in Ukraine to suit their own needs.

It appears that modern Russia under Putin's leadership has turned itself around from the wild days of President Yeltzin to where it has become an international financial and military powerhouse. I'm concerned that we've been locked into buying the new American F-35 fighter which we are still waiting to receive; the F-35 is a sub-standard machine and some of our neighbours have been equipped with more modern Russian fighters which means that we will no longer have a viable air defence to counter any possible threat from our neighbours.

Yup.... they sure are!

George Soros: The United States Must Stop Resisting The Orderly Decline Of The Dollar, The Coming Global Currency And The New World Order

China's 'petro-yuan': The end of the dollar hegemony?

Russia Is Doing It – Russia Is Actually Abandoning The Dollar

Iran oil sanctions could advance China's 'petro-yuan' | Reuters

Europe Unveils “Special Purpose Vehicle” To Bypass SWIFT, Jeopardizing Dollar’s Reserve Status

We were warned... at the 17 minute mark in this video:

www.sordrescue.com/

Let's hope that Mr. Mark Taylor is the real deal!

Mark Taylor: "Commander in Chief

April, 28th 2011

The Spirit of God says, I have chosen this man, Donald Trump, for such a time as this. For as Benjamin Netanyahu is to Israel, so shall this man be to the United States of America! For I will use this man to bring honor, respect and restoration to America. America will be respected once again as the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth, (other than Israel). The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States, and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged. The Spirit of God says, the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have anointed [1].

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Yes.... we just might.... and young people are not entirely incorrect to accuse us Baby Boomers of being less than wise and ethical in our highly questionable fulfillment of this admonition:

Gen 2:15
And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it."

This all relates back to:

The logic for the Great Wealth Transfer from the wicked to the righteous...

Upvote 0