Dallas
✟11,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Oldest known site of human life found in southeastern U.S.

A team from Florida State University has discovered stone tolls alongside mastodon bones, which means they may have found the oldest-known site of human life in the southeastern U.S.
Published on May 14, 2016

Fascinating. We really have to re-examine how and when the America's were colonized. From the interview.

I'd say so. I love these kind of reports. :) God insures it is never boring here. :)

Robert Palase

May 9, 2016
UK
✟1,434.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Oldest known site of human life in the U.S. found in southeastern U.S.
I added the words "in the U.S."
A team from Florida State University has discovered stone tolls alongside mastodon bones, which means they may have found the oldest-known site of human life in the southeastern U.S.ng. We really have to re-examine how and when the America's were colonized.
We live and learn.
A one mile stroll down the beach every month and in less than a 1000 years people are on the other side of the world.
God insures it is never boring here. :)
Why is it people do all the work but their Gods get all the credit?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Four Angels Standing

2Peter 1:21 Cry Out For Wisdom Grace Heals
Apr 18, 2016
Dallas
✟11,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I added the words "in the U.S."We live and learn.
A one mile stroll down the beach every month and in less than a 1000 years people are on the other side of the world.Why is it people do all the work but their Gods get all the credit?
How are you surprised in a Christian community that people credit the God that created everything credited as that which exists?

Upvote 0

Robert Palase

May 9, 2016
UK
✟1,434.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
How are you surprised in a Christian community that people credit the God that created everything credited as that which exists?
How much do you think Gods would do if people did nothing? let me guess, nothing?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
If I made a machine that made random objects, and on occasion, it invented something entirely novel that was also useful, would I be the the one that created said novel object, or the machine? Furthermore, what if that machine was sentient, and what it created had a sense of purpose and direction to them: would I be the inventor of those creations, or would the machine be? It doesn't matter if I have the capacity to develop anything the machine does, the fact remains that it wasn't through my efforts that these things were created, because it is sentient and can choose what to do beyond my personal will. Why should I get the credit for something I did not do, even if the being that did do it was made by me? That's like giving the parents of an Olympic athlete the gold medal rather than the athlete, because those parents "made" said athlete, so now all those athlete's accomplishments belong to their parents. That's just silly.

Reactions: Ophiolite
Upvote 0