Hi I am struggling with faith

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟423,788.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
@Stephend ,
I am praying for you. Be strong. This year hopefully will be a great year for us all. God bless you!

Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have prayed for you too. The Lord loves the sincere seeker.

"All that the Father giveth Me shall come to Me; and him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven not to do my own will, but the will of Him Who sent Me. And this is the Father's will which has sent Me, that of all which He hath given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again on the last day. And this is the will of Him that sent Me, that everyone which seeth the Son, and believeth on Him may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."

John 6:37-40

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have seen a lot of NDE's and many of them do point to God. As for how you have a relationship with God that results in salvation, we do that through Jesus.

The Old Testament spoke of a man who would come as a sacrifice for sins.

Isa 53:4-11 Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed and He was afflicted, Yet He opened not His mouth; He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, And as a sheep before its shearers is silent, So He opened not His mouth. He was taken from prison and from judgment, And who will declare His generation? For He was cut off from the land of the living; For the transgressions of My people He was stricken. And they made His grave with the wicked—But with the rich at His death, Because He had done no violence, Nor was any deceit in His mouth. Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him; He has put Him to grief. When You make His soul an offering for sin, He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, And the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in His hand. He shall see the labor of His soul, and be satisfied. By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many, For He shall bear their iniquities.

800 years after this prophecy was given, Jesus came to the earth as a baby, and grew to adulthood. He taught us how to relate to God, how to live. He then told His disciples that he would give up His life. This giving up of HIs life was to be a sacrifice acceptable to God for our sins. In His crucifixion, Jesus took the penalty that we deserve for sin so that we could receive forgiveness of sins. The Bible tells us to accept this sacrifice for us, and when we do that God gives us His Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit helps us to live God's way.

Salvation comes when we accept Jesus, and ask Him into our life.

Reactions: Joseph G
Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks mate, I think I am getting it, I think I am truly finding out he truth, Amen
Hey Stephend, wondering how you are doing in your journey? Let us know if you feel inclined. God bless!

Upvote 0

Proselyte of Yah

Your Friendly Neighborhood Arian
Apr 26, 2022
Midlands
Visit site
✟24,105.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
If you're looking for objective evidence for things in the Bible, I could direct you to a few places. I have a playlist dedicated to my fav videos by many well known and excellent apologists and researchers for both OT and NT evidence:

I also wrote some things up myself if they interest you in certain topics, concerning evidence for Jesus himself, his abilities, and also other things, such as the flood of the Bible:

Jesus:

Flood & Babel:

Secular Science & The Bible:

Ontological reasons to believe in God:

I hope these, if they interest you, help in your journey. :)

Upvote 0