Northern California
✟8,622.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to Christian Forums. May you find peace on your journey here. Just pick out the favorite topics you have, and start posting. You get one blessing for each post. You can get a job and earn some blessings. You can be blessed by others. You can donate to this site and get a lot of blessings, too. There are many other ways to earn blessings! In the meantime, have fun! :wave:

Upvote 0

~PICKLE~

Ready For Anything
Jan 17, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟11,148.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi..... I'm Pickle, And I
wanted to welcome you
to CF!! I hope you enjoy
you time here.

Holidaypickle.gif

Upvote 0

Orchids

never grow up
Nov 9, 2004
California
✟17,131.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Happy Easter!!

Welcome, and may you be blessed and fulfill what you need! ^_^

Praise God there is such a place as this. You may wish to explore the FAQ first.

This makes an opportunity to make understanding with our brothers in Christ of differing denominations. Perhaps with understanding comes acceptance and love, or at least knowledge of reasoning. May we all reason throughout the Scriptures with boldness and love.

May God Bless you!

:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Paisley

Faith without works is dead. James 2:17
Mar 12, 2005
Northern California
✟4,415.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
rose.gif

Hello and welcome to Christian Forums. ;) Isn't this just the most awesome place!?! There are a lot of places to explore. First, perhaps you should check out the FAQ which is also in the menu at the top. I really enjoy being on Christian Forums. Hope you do too! Hope to see you posting in the forums soon. ^_^

[BIBLE]Luke 12:7[/BIBLE]

Upvote 0

Glisten

Heaven bound when the time comes.
Nov 30, 2004
✟8,592.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF! We wish you a great time here. Hope you find your way around soon!

You can find a lot of good information at the FAQ .

You will be off to a wonderful start in no time! Greetings from all of us! That is one thing we can count on is that God has for us is his unconditional love.

Upvote 0