DutchJoyce

Apr 15, 2005
✟7,632.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear all,

I am a brand new member of this forum and I hope to be able to learn a lot here. For almost 2 years now, I've been a christian with a lot of ups and downs. But I have truely found the Allmighty and Loving God, Creator of heaven and earth :amen:

As you can see in my profile as well as in my Knickname, I'am
from The Netherlands. Of course my country is very special to me, nevertheless my country needs a lot of prayer and help!!!

Many people might know my country from the liberal governments we have had. THis has resulted in a lot of things that I am not able to be proud of:
  • My country was the first country in the world to liberalize prostitution, resulting in the world famous Red Light Districts (in Amsterdam for example),
  • We have introduced legal abortion,
  • In 2001 we were the first country ever that made it legal to have euthanesia and recently we were also in the news worldwide because even babies are put to death in some cases,
  • We introduced the gay-marriadge in the world, being the first country ever in which people of the same gender can get married (and even adopt children).
Now I see this entire list with all the things we brought in the world being legal (as if they were normal), it really makes me feel sad. :sigh: and I am sure that God is also now happy with all the things that my country has done.

I would like to ask everybody who reads this to pray for my country. Cause w sure need some praying... I believe in the power of God and in the power of prayer. Therefore I am sure that there still is hope for my country! :amen:

Well, bye for now andmay God bless you all,

Joyce

GoldenStorm

Apr 9, 2005
not in the US yet
✟488.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Howdy and welcome!

All those things have been in the world since the beginning of time. It just happened your country was highlighted, which is too bad. But hey, God still loves ever'body ever'where, so why does it matter where anything started or "originated".

Hope to see you 'round the forums.

Upvote 0

ladyavalon

Mar 26, 2005
South Australia's South East
✟15,517.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
Well hi Dutch Joyce, welcome to Here!
I am glad 2 meet u, this week I have met one of your country women at my playgroup. She has been in Australia for 4 years, working with her Husband. She is a doctor and mother of 4 beautiful children , and I must say a lovely lady to speak to. I am not sure if she is a christian, but she is sending her eldest child to a christian school here. I have a number of friends who are first or second generation australians whose family is from your home country. They are all lovely and interesting people. I am sure that tho your country is in many ways wayward, as by the way is my own, there are many many beautiful God-fearing Men, Women and children who abide there with you. Be encouraged, that just as the devil is at work so is Our Lord, and even more so! I pray that You will find comfort also that "these are the signs of the times" and that everyday brings you and us closer to Jesus! Also that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are bringing thousands to them everyday !
WOO Hoo Amen!
Anyways, welcome again, and I hope that you will find much Fellowship, friends and fun here. Come check out the Aussie section http://www.christianforums.com/f208-au-australian.html sometime,
and http://www.christianforums.com/f470-scandinavian.html.
CU Round!
:)

Reactions: schooner
Upvote 0

Morning Dove

Stichhaltig schlafen!
Apr 10, 2005
✟10,043.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to Christian Forums! Hope you have a pleasant experience here. You will find many topics in different threads, and people who will support whenever you need it. The best thing to do is just jump right in, and participate! The FAQ will help you out for the beginning questions. :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AdJesumPerMariam

To Jesus through Mary
Jan 26, 2004
At Home
Visit site
✟51,621.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
the%20wave.GIF

WELCOME!

“The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace."

Food & drinks @ Reiley's
http://www.christianforums.com/t1367261-reillys-pub-vi-what-a-new-place-so-soon.html

Upvote 0