What do you think of the Left Behind Series?

• Awesome! Just thrilling...keeps you on the edge of your seat!

• It was pretty good.

• It was ok. Not as great as it could have been.

• I did not personally care for it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Infernal Freak

We sing the Death song kids cuz we got no future
Jun 22, 2004
somewhere
✟2,894.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey everyone!

How are you all? I am GREAT & completely blessed! I hope everyones day went wonderful! Mine was!;) So, has anyone read Left Behind? The whole series? I have not yet read it ALL. I have read a few, out of order though...I wanted to read them all as a series...it would be a lot better I am sure! But, our school did not have them. They had every other book...but no Christian books. So, I went up to the Librarian and asked her if they had them...she said, "no," I recomended it for the Library and they finally got them ALL at about the end of the year. (The begining of 4th quarter...) I read the 1st one...then I was going to go get the 2nd one, but there was not one. I seen them all there before, but it wasn't there then! I waited and waited the rest of the year, thinking someone had it...but I still don't know. (I got exempt a week before school got out, so I did not see if anyone turned it in...) that was fairly dissapointing...seeing as how I am always looking for a series to get glued to. :) But, I am going to borrow it from my Grandma. (I did not even know that she had them until recently! I only have the kids series and 3 of the adult series...Nicolae...Armageddon...and The Mark.) That is not a great way to read them... every 5 books. ;) But...I just wanted some opinions. Another thing...do you like the movies or the books better? I like what I have read of the books.

Well, thanks to everyone who replies! I hope you are blessed!

God Bless ALL!

Your Sister in Christ,
Heather

P.S. VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Lionheart_03

arki_ishtefh
Jun 28, 2004
philippines
✟7,700.00
Faith
Catholic
i only heard it from my theology professor... he always tell that to us about its story... then he let me borrow it... i started reading it only this january and i was hook to it, i just can't stop and i want to finished it already now im on the nineth book, the desecration... my prof. is also addicted to this thats why he completed it... and now i cant wait i want to finished it too... im a catholic and of course my theo prof. and we know that it is not a catholic book but there are some that are also the same about the perception of a catholic... we just love the story!!!:clap:

Upvote 0

Infernal Freak

Jun 22, 2004
somewhere
✟2,894.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Democrat
That is great! I am starting on the second book tomorrow...(I am getting the book today, but I am baby-sitting my nieces...so, it is not really possible for me to read it today.)

Thanks for replying, you guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Sister in Christ,

Heather

Upvote 0

Lionheart_03

arki_ishtefh
Jun 28, 2004
philippines
✟7,700.00
Faith
Catholic
Freak4Jesus4Ever said:
That is great! I am starting on the second book tomorrow...(I am getting the book today, but I am baby-sitting my nieces...so, it is not really possible for me to read it today.)

Thanks for replying, you guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Sister in Christ,

Heather
hehe... book two is one of my fave books... me i just finished reading book 9: desecration... and im gonna start reading book 10 maybe this friday... coz' i got to stop my reading until thurs.. i have to focus first in doing my 1st major plate " community library" and our submission is on thurs. after that back to normal again...

Upvote 0

Yahweh Nissi

"The LORD Is My Banner"
Mar 26, 2003
Birkenhead, on the Wirral.
✟1,240.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I went for the middle two options. It has a good and gripping storyline, and interesting characters which keeps you reading, but unfortunately the writing style is not that great and the dialogue can be clunky at times. I also do not believe in the pre-trib rapture, but that is not a problem - I do not believe in elves, but I love LOTR!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Infernal Freak

Jun 22, 2004
somewhere
✟2,894.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Democrat
I also do not believe in the Pre-Trib rapture. I think the books are awesome...so far. However, all the reading and research that I have come up with [I am a freak of revelation & end times!] but I have found that [what I have come up with] is that the Church will go through tribulation. [or the true christians]. I have never heard of 3 comings of Christ until I read Left Behind...[once when Jesus came to the earth...twice when he comes to rapture his church, and thrice when the glorious appearing takes place...?] I just believe that the Church WILL suffer the tribulation.

But they are awesome books!

Your Sister In Christ,
Heather

Upvote 0