Hey y'all

B

BykrChyk

I'm not really new here, but I was in the hospital for awhile, and didn't log in here for a month or so. Then yesterday I cleared my cookies, and lost my password and whatnot, plus I don't use the email address I first came here with either. :scratch: Haha, oh well. I did a lot of thinking about God and my life whilst I was in the hospital, and I feel like I'm having a new start at life, so why not have a new user name here! I feel much healthier and happier, so praise the Lord for that experiece! I hope all's been well! ;)

StarSapphire

Joyfully we adore Him!
Nov 28, 2004
Northern California
✟11,448.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello! We have a very special time here at CF for Christians to gather and fellowship, or discuss topics and theology. Hope you make many friends here, and have a fine time during your visits. This is a good meeting place for people of different faiths and cultures. May God bless! :)

Upvote 0

ALASKACHICK10

~Proud Mommy~
Aug 8, 2004
Maricopa,az
✟18,074.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey! welcome to CF! hope you have a great time here and find your way around CF!! Cf is a great place to be, we have a lot of friendly people here!!! feel free to PM me anytime. Hope you had a good Christimas! hope you have a happy New YEar!!!!God Bless!!!!:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Isserty_Dawn

Faith is not knowing God can, but that He will
Feb 15, 2004
✟16,310.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
wave1.gif
Hello, welcome to CF
nbeardancing.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums