Herman Cain for President!

Insane_Duck

Because ducks are just awesome like that.
May 29, 2011
✟1,763.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
At least Cain is a true conservative along with Santorum, Buchanan,and Pawlenty.I would vote for any of these 4 today. The rest are RINO's. Newt may be ok.
Who defines true conservative?

Upvote 0

AceHero

Veteran
Sep 10, 2005
✟21,933.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
# Recipient of eight Honorary Doctorate Degrees from Morehouse College, New York City Technical College; Suffolk University, Johnson & Wales University, Creighton University, Purdue University, Tougaloo College and the University of Nebraska

Eight honorary degrees? This man has to be elected president! ^_^

Freedom5 said:
Why are you a big fan of Cain. He's a proven establishment candidate.
Are you fishing??? "Establishment" but never having held public office before? Derided by the Karl Roves of the world? TEA party favorite? You really have to be joking here...

Being a Tea Party favorite makes him part of the establishment. The Tea Party is simply the far-right wing of the Republican Party.

Zadok7000 said:
1. You obviously don't understand dry humor. He was intentionally exaggerating to make a point.
2. It's called a Veto.
Well, which is it? Was he exaggertating? Or would he actually veto a bill for being too long?

Can you imagine that? "Man, this thing is too long to read. *Veto!*"

If a bill was placed on his desk that limits future bills to three pages, but the actual bill was four pages...would he sign it?

Cain has promised to veto all bills with earmarks, pork barrel additions that have nothing to do with the purpose of the bill, and bills so long that the legislators themselves don't even read. In other words:
COMMON SENSE.

No, in other words, NOTHING GETS PASSED.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RedDead1981

Prayer is beautiful when it's sincere
Jul 4, 2010
✟14,181.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, been covered. Cain people are totally cool with discriminating against Muslims. I mean, this little thing here...
http://www.eeoc.gov/facts/qanda.html
... might complicate things. But I'm sure there's a loophole we can use to keep those evil Moslems out.

Above article said:
Inspired by Cain's keeping-it-real mantra, I am going to keep it real: Herman Cain is either a bigot, ignorant or simply a politician using fear mongering for political gain.

I'm guessing number three is the most likely option.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
M

MattRose

Yeah, been covered. Cain people are totally cool with discriminating against Muslims. I mean, this little thing here...
Federal Laws Prohibiting Job Discrimination: Questions And Answers
... might complicate things. But I'm sure there's a loophole we can use to keep those evil Moslems out.

I'm guessing number three is the most likely option.
And they are evil. I'm sitting not 10 feet from one know. Last night he had me taste his entree at an Indian restaurant. I made sure he tasted it first as I'm no fool.

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Being a Tea Party favorite makes him part of the establishment. The Tea Party is simply the far-right wing of the Republican Party.

Sorry I thought you may have been serious...guess you just a fisherman - and a poor one at that.

Mike Castle was the establishment, Lisa Murkowski was the establishment, and on and on...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RedDead1981

Prayer is beautiful when it's sincere
Jul 4, 2010
✟14,181.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And they are evil. I'm sitting not 10 feet from one know. Last night he had me taste his entree at an Indian restaurant. I made sure he tasted it first as I'm no fool.

Get out! Get out now while you still can!

Upvote 0

Traveller and Wiley

Jun 8, 2011
✟485.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Herman Cain - Presidential Exploratory Committee
Draft Cain 2012!

He actually challenged President Clinton on TV back in 1994 over the impact of a health care takeover...
YouTube - Herman Cain versus Bill Clinton.mp4

Let's spread the word here. :thumbsup:

PS
No name calling of Mr. Cain or anyone else please.

Well, he certainly couldn't be any worse than Emperor Obama, but every time he opens his mouth, he just makes it harder and harder for me to take him seriously. It's not his ideas. It's him.

He's constantly losing his temper at some reporter or screaming about something or other. Now, granted, a couple of times, the media has purposefully taken his words out of context to make him look foolish. But for him to choose his words so poorly that it would make it so easy for them, and for him not to understand the way the media works, just shows a huge lack of wisdom on his part.

Right now, it looks like either Gary Johnson or Rick Perry for me.

Upvote 0

AceHero

Veteran
Sep 10, 2005
✟21,933.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
AceHero said:
Sorry I thought you may have been serious...guess you just a fisherman - and a poor one at that.

Mike Castle was the establishment, Lisa Murkowski was the establishment, and on and on...

What exactly makes him different from the establishment? Cain is aligned with the Family Research Council, a major right-wing family values group. His political action committee is funded by CEOs, and he himself is financially well-off. I"m not saying there's anything wrong with that, but to call him an outsider would be misleading.

Upvote 0