Here's The Real Reason America Refused International Help On The Oil Spill.

Johnboy60

Looking For Interesting News.
Dec 28, 2003
Tennessee
✟306,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Sounds reasonable.
It also seems like the waiver should have been voted on, so
the damage can be minimized.

1.stop the leak
2.prevent further damage to the enviroment.
3.Clean up the loose oil.

This president is suppose to be enviromentally friendly, but doesn't seem to be interested in preventing damage that the loose oil will cause.

Kevin Costner is offering his machine to help in the clean up, sadly this administration has ignored this since the spill occured.

Incompetence, neglect, ignorance. None are good options for a president to be highlighting.

Hey, maybe Obama should be kicking the rear of the person that did not follow up on ideas for helping in the clean up thirty or more days ago.

Upvote 0

BotanicalBob

Apr 13, 2010
✟15,966.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
If this is true, then Obama needs to be impeached.

Even if they were mislead by the initial estimates, after a week it was obvious that this was going to be major. And here we almost two months into it, and the relief wells won't be ready for another 2.

This is akin to a nuke plant melting down, and not doing anything to contain the fallout.

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
What else is going on? Is it the Bilderberg conference where the Goldman Sachs executives who helped wreck the economy are among those schemers deciding the fate of the world? Is it something else? What is the prolonged oil mess being used as a smokescreen for? Watch this hand while the other picks your pocket.

Upvote 0

MadeInOz

Contributor
Jun 7, 2004
Brisbane
✟20,513.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
AU-Labor
Hmmm, they need to check their writing before posting. "the Act Jones"....

Anyway... so basically, a protectionist policy that has existed for 90 years is stopping them getting help. No, I don't believe that is the real reason.

I think the real reason is that the politicians have kow-towed to the corporation for so long, and listened to the cries of "let the free market handle it, corporations will take care of things themselves" for too long.

Upvote 0

BotanicalBob

Apr 13, 2010
✟15,966.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I think the real reason is that the politicians have kow-towed to the corporation for so long, and listened to the cries of "let the free market handle it, corporations will take care of things themselves" for too long.

Really? This congress, with this administration have "kow-towed" to the cries of the free marketeers?

I think you need another bong hit, Cheech.

Upvote 0