New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am pretty sure you cannot pose your salvation. There are many verses in the Bible that confirm it.I also believe God can forsake someone, but in that case it wouldn't be a saved person. Those talked about in Hebrew 6. 4-6 are people who weren't saved, even if they had some experience with the Holy Spirit and had the knowledge of the truth. I'm afraid I might be part of them.
No, You are JUST Being Deceived by the Enemy. REPENT, and Be Redeemed. As long as you continue to believe that doubt you are denying the LORDS sacrifice and are denying you've ever been saved. REPENT OF IT.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SunshineHollyDay

SunshineHollyDay
Mar 27, 2022
Atlanta
✟27,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am pretty sure you cannot pose your salvation. There are many verses in the Bible that confirm it.I also believe God can forsake someone, but in that case it wouldn't be a saved person. Those talked about in Hebrew 6. 4-6 are people who weren't saved, even if they had some experience with the Holy Spirit and had the knowledge of the truth. I'm afraid I might be part of them.
You can lose your salvation. If you read the verses in Hebrews it says “we” as in born again believers of Jesus, so true converts.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Daviboy, Nobody Knows your relationship with the LORD other than YOU. I told you what i think doubt isn't "Hopelessness." fast, weep and mourn.. REPENT of it. You said the LORD brought you into TRUE repentance once before. Nobody Limits GOD.. Have faith, Brother.

Upvote 0

SunshineHollyDay

SunshineHollyDay
Mar 27, 2022
Atlanta
✟27,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Daviboy, Nobody Knows your relationship with the LORD other than YOU. I told you what i think doubt isn't "Hopelessness." fast, weep and mourn.. REPENT of it. You said the LORD brought you into TRUE repentance once before. Nobody Limits GOD.. Have faith, Brother.

definitely!

Upvote 0

SunshineHollyDay

SunshineHollyDay
Mar 27, 2022
Atlanta
✟27,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The only problem with that is it goes against there being only one unpardonable sin. Disobedience will absolutely get you into trouble but you can REPENT of Everything but BLASPHEMY against the LORDS holy Spirit as it's the means that We're sanctified.

What is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?
Matthew 12:31, 32 And so I tell you this. God can forgive men for every *sin except one. He will not forgive men who speak against the *Holy Spirit. God will forgive anyone who speaks a word against the *Son of Man [Jesus]. God will never forgive anyone who speaks against the *Holy Spirit, now or ever.

Upvote 0

Daviboy

Oct 16, 2022
Québec
✟52,041.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
It's been 6 months since I've tried to go back to the Lord and to restore my relationship with him. In those 6 months I asked for forgiveness many times. I think I am sincere, and did wheep a few times. I think I was truly sorry for dishonorring God. But I don't feel forgiven and restored. After my repentances prayers, I don't feel as confident as I used to when I would ask for forgiveness and I knew I was forgiven, and felt restored.

I really want to follow God, but I feel my flesh still being attracted by my old sins, even if I have eliminated almost all my sins. I still haven't managed to overcome masturbation and sexual thoughts, but I try my best and it's improving.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's been 6 months since I've tried to go back to the Lord and to restore my relationship with him. In those 6 months I asked for forgiveness many times. I think I am sincere, and did wheep a few times. I think I was truly sorry for dishonorring God. But I don't feel forgiven and restored. After my repentances prayers, I don't feel as confident as I used to when I would ask for forgiveness and I knew I was forgiven, and felt restored.

I really want to follow God, but I feel my flesh still being attracted by my old sins, even if I have eliminated almost all my sins. I still haven't managed to overcome masturbation and sexual thoughts, but I try my best and it's improving.
How have your dreams been? What i noticed, after I experienced TRUE repentance is i began remembering 5+ dreams a night and they were nightmares that gradually became repentive and 'christian in nature' (I felt as though the LORD was showing me all the sin and wickedness i had in me over those years living unrepentant and rebelliously. He revealed the immoral dreams and thoughts were really demons/unclean spirits in the process as well as many other things ( what i suggest is keep going, even if you weep and it comes back void. don't give up. even if all you do is weep. don't give up, keep at it, put on sackcloth and repent. it's the LAST Days and in the bible prophets often called people to repent in sackcloth before GOD. Just don't give up, you aren't feeling this way because your fearful. you feel this way because you are repentive and that's GOD.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daviboy

Oct 16, 2022
Québec
✟52,041.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
How have your dreams been? What i noticed, after I experienced TRUE repentance is i began remembering 5+ dreams a night and they were nightmares that gradually became repentive and 'christian in nature' (I felt as though the LORD was showing me all the sin and wickedness i had in me over those years living unrepentant and rebelliously. He revealed the immoral dreams and thoughts were really demons/unclean spirits in the process as well as many other things ( what i suggest is keep going, even if you weep and it comes back void. don't give up. even if all you do is weep. don't give up, keep at it, put on sackcloth and repent. it's the LAST Days and in the bible prophets often called people to repent in sackcloth before GOD. Just don't give up, you aren't feeling this way because your fearful. you feel this way because you are repentive and that's GOD.
My dreams are so bad. Almost all my dreams are either nightmares or me sinning, which is a nightmare too. And I wake up disgussed. And yeah since I've been seeking the Lord back me too I realised how bad my thoughts and my heart were, and I asked for forgiveness for that either. During those years I was living in since, I didn't realise how bad I was. I knew my motivations and acts were bad today there are others bad things in me that I discovered that led me to fall. And I regret deeply.

Did you willfully sinned too ? Because the way you speak in your last message tells me yes, but I thought you were sinning ignorantly ?

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My dreams are so bad. Almost all my dreams are either nightmares or me sinning, which is a nightmare too. And I wake up disgussed. And yeah since I've been seeking the Lord back me too I realised how bad my thoughts and my heart were, and I asked for forgiveness for that either. During those years I was living in since, I didn't realise how bad I was. I knew my motivations and acts were bad today there are others bad things in me that I discovered that led me to fall. And I regret deeply.

Did you willfully sinned too ? Because the way you speak in your last message tells me yes, but I thought you were sinning ignorantly ?
Oh i Knew what sin was, i was just ignorant of GODS will, i had no real knowledge of scripture and what i knew came from a movie. Yes, Rebuke all those dreams. I'd suggest you keep doing as you have in regards to repentance or get Baptized if you hadn't as that might help. (baptism isn't needed as it's plain to see you've been baptized with the LORDS Holy Spirit. (also in regards to your question, I have Willfully Sinned, Yes. it was shortly after the LORD brought me to True Repentance // yes you can experience GODLY Sorrow and still sin. // i accepted a thought from the enemy (or carnal mind)that was immoral and instead of rebuking it i went with it and felt a palpable feeling of finality, of grave consequence. I talked to a good deal of people over this feeling, most said it was a lie from the enemy, a few called it a 'strong conviction' from the Holy Spirit, but it wasn't. this particular feeling was so strong it made my skin leave my bones and since then i have wept too and the prayer came back 'void'? ik at least from my experiences? (when i first came back to him and begged daily for idk how long to cry, he wouldn't let me) GOD will not let you cry in prayer be it not his Will to hear your tears. Psalms 34:18 I myself however, Don't have a feeling of 'fear or guilt' when i pray, i know what i did and i trust that the LORD called me back, according to his Purpose. and in that i will Trust.

Reactions: Psalm 27
Upvote 0

Psalm 27

Aug 21, 2020
Uk
✟117,443.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
yea hebrew's is a stumbling block for me as well as I've HEARD the LORD and disobeyed him when he first blessed me with his HOLY Spirit but he since then called me back to repentance and for several days all i could do was CRY as his GODLY SORROW was upon me and my heart was filled with GLADNESS as a result. hallelujah! (never have i ever felt physical, emotional and spiritual pain from tears until his sorrow was upon me) I wouldn't give up. Those Doubts you are having are the ENEMY. GOD wouldn't drive you to seek him if you had lost your salvation.
Amazing. Thankyou for sharing. I did the same.

Now i feel that I took His blessing for granted. If He blesses me again, I'll know to never let Him go. I'll never give up, to Whom can i go?

• Prayers
Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0