✟335,020.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey Hidden,

Honestly, you sound like me back then. I had zero faith to be honest. I was /told/ that He existed..but I didn't really experience any help from Him-or so I thought. In my unbelief, I realized from looking back, that He was glorifying Himself by something that would eventually happen and prove that He was there all along. I feel like..I can't really do this post any justice compared to the lyrics in this song below:

And the following video is something that has strengthened my faith many times..It's so powerful and I can promise you that it's far from boring. I really want you to watch this video because it may help your unbelief and strengthen you in your faith like it has for mine ♥ :) I've intentionally fast-forwarded it to the time it's best to be viewed from. Hope this helps.

Don't mind the video in my signature below. Although it's pretty powerful as well.

Upvote 0

Hidden101

Jan 22, 2013
✟8,608.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Anyway, I am going to the dentist tomorrow. Let's see what he does, nothing like always I presume - thanks God!
I want to get better. I want to get my studies finished. I want to move on in regards to my social life. Everything seems to by stymied though and has been for the last couple of years. Am I meant to be okay with that?

Upvote 0