Hate of God

Poster0

Aug 20, 2015
✟13,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yep, found out that she wants nothing to do with me. Your prayers are worthless. People have been praying, I have been praying for years, for my dental health, etc. etc. All came to nought.

God makes all things work for good. We have a way of letting life's problems seem worse than they are, at least i have many times. Sometimes things seem impossible and hopeless, but later on, down the road, we may see that it was not as hopeless and impossible as we may have thought.

Upvote 0

Fortran

Oct 10, 2013
Rural Missouri, United States
✟12,374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yep, found out that she wants nothing to do with me. Your prayers are worthless. People have been praying, I have been praying for years, for my dental health, etc. etc. All came to nought.

I truly am sorry to hear this. If I am honest, I at times struggle with seeing the value of prayer. Our prayers certainly do not "empower" God to do something He was incapable of in their absence, nor do they bring awareness to an all-knowing Being. However, I do know we are encouraged to pray.

I truly mean this as kind advice; please do not be offended. Focus on God, not this lady. I believe anything that one desires more than God can be considered an idol; He is a jealous God. I personally do not believe we are ever guaranteed a nice life on this Earth. The hope, joy, and peace for Christians should stem from faith in what is to come, not necessarily what is now.

Praying for you anyway.

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟842,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can you please pray for God to stop hating me. To leave me alone if he is just going to cause more problems for me.

Thank-you.
I know it feels that way, and feelings aren't right or wrong, but God does not hate you. I don't know why you're being tested right now, but I've been there, the incredible loneliness, the awful physical pain (which in itself triggers depression) and feeling like He's not hearing you when you ask for His help.

Sometimes you just have to wait for everything to come together. Imagine cooking a nice Thanksgiving dinner. That turkey's going to take a while to bake. Try rushing it by turning up the heat, and it will be dry and unevenly cooked. You might even end up with a charred, smoking carcass of a turkey. You have to be patient and let it cook slowly if it's going to be a successful dinner.

He's hearing you. It's just that the turkey's still in the oven. I'm sorry that analogy is inadequate, but it's the best I can come up with. My prayer for you is that He gives you peace and comfort while you're waiting for the resolution to your problems. They WILL come. That's been my experience.

Edited after reading your update: I'm sorry. I know it hurts. It's OK with Him if you tell Him how disappointed you are in Him. He's big enough to take it. You're not going to hurt His feelings.

When everything works out in the end, you'll look back and see that it all went the way it was supposed to. You can't see it from here, but you'll see it then.

Reactions: eleyah
Upvote 0

eleyah

captured by His Grace
Feb 3, 2009
my house somewhere in midwest
✟19,821.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you please pray for God to stop hating me. To leave me alone if he is just going to cause more problems for me.

Thank-you.
Praying for you Hidden101. God is for us not against us. The enemy has tried to turn your mind against God. The tarot reading and things like that gives the enemy a foothold and therefore permission to wreak havoc in your life. Reading the bible allows us to renew our minds. Ephesians ch. 6 describes this battle.

:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I think you really need to think about this before spouting anything about prayers being worthless. It is not the prayers that are worthless, but in fact your unbelief.

Psalms 106:24 "Then they despised the pleasant land; They did not believe in His word,"

Hebrews 3:12 "Take care, brethren, that there not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God."

I am not saying this at all to be "mean spirited" and people on here have been praying for you from their hearts. You know what needs to be done, get away from the darkness of seeking the future, tarot cards as nothing good will come out of it. Believe me, I know. Stop hating God as He does not hate you and repent.

:prayer:
:amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Leslie B

Jun 27, 2015
✟8,269.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am absolutely amazed that this thread is still going on. But anyway, nothing has changed: told you so.
In regards to unbelief, if God made his presence felt, might I believe?

Im shocked anyone replied to you or fed into your complaining grumbling post.

Upvote 0

Leslie B

Jun 27, 2015
✟8,269.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If God does not influence situations and do stuff, why bother praying to him?

If you are struggling to find these answers please seek God and read the bible. We cant ask God for something without faith and expect to receive anything. This is the truth. If you would seek God and read his word you would find answers.

You exhalt your own knowledge above God's when you say that God hates you. You may feel that God hates you but if the truth were in you you would know that He loves you.

Please repent and ask God to forgive you for your unbelief and humble yourself before Him. God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble.

Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might. You will be transformed by his Power as you come to know him more. God accomplishes this by his grace and the work of his Spirit in us. Just simply believe that he died to reconcile you to God so you would be at peace with him and stand before him without spot or wrinkle.

Let Gods love be perfected in you and cast all your cares on him cause he cares for you.

If you turn away from him, Hell awaits you. You have to endure and follow Christs example. He suffered but was eventually exalted and given a name above all names. Don't resist him! He will help you.

Reactions: Take Heart
Upvote 0