razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Insane Clown Posse is a Christian group. (warning, foul language)

A Christian group using foul language? I know some of their "posse." (Loyal following) Not a one of them thinks they are Christian. Odd, but nothing like being described in the OP

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Prayer is EXTREMELY powerful!

Prayer is more powerful though if we can ask God to give us a genuine love for people who get into a terrible horrible attitude. That is a bit challenging.....

scroll down to the sub-heading The Judgment Seat of Christ and read the testimony of these guys who said they were in the "outer darkness" area of heaven....for some inspiration!

The Hordes of Hell are Marching

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Have you heard of this group? Basically, it's a group of hip hop musicians from Los Angeles who are just taking over the blogosphere. Their albums have been making plenty of best of lists, been getting top reviews, and their popularity is thriving. Only problem? Their music is disgusting: it glorifies rape, murder, satanism, etc. Just go on youtube and search for Yonkers by Tyler, the Creator (viewer discretion is HIGHLY advised). Horrifying stuff. I feel like something needs to be done, and I'd recommend joining this group called Christians Against Odd Future. I'm not allowed to post links yet ( post count), but do a facebook search for "Christians Against Odd Future" and like the page.

Hopefully we can make something happen. God bless.

I'm surprised you're surprised!
Rape, murder and satanism have been stock and trade in the music industry for decades. Do yourself a favour and get a hold of an incredible documentary called They Sold Their Souls For Rock And Roll. It's 10 hours of staggering info about what the music industry is all about. Amazon will sell it to you ;)

One of my closest friends is a non-Christian and she was TOTALLY blown away by it.

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Mod Hat On
dr-seuss-cat-in-hat-2.jpg

Thread Closed.