Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,452.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I just found out that my mom has passed away today. Though I had shared the gospel message with her and have prayed for her salvation, as far as I know, she never accepted Christ. I pray that she did before it was too late

"There is a time to grieve..." Praying that Messiah will help you to grieve in healthy ways, and lead you to healing from your pain.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So sorry for the loss of your mother.

Father God, grant this one peace over his mom's passing. I pray that she received salvation before she passed, even though he doesn't know, in her final moment, she could have called upon You. We hold on to that. I ask that You will give her son peace over his mother's passing, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
MGF Dear Jesus please comfort MGF because of his mother's passing. Please give them peace that passes all understanding and help them not to worry. Please surround them with you love and mercy. Thank you Lord Jesus

I'm so sorry for your loss MGF I know how painful that is. God bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mqf

Jul 15, 2012
Calgary
✟8,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you all for your love and prayers. I have been surprised by one particular thing in all of this. My heart. My mom and I were not that close and truly haven't spoken in years, yet I was taken by surprise at how much grief and sorrow there was in my heart for her. I loved her but didn't express it enough. This has reminded me it's time to wake up. Love those whom God has placed in your life, they may be gone tomorrow

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums