Greensboro Officer Harasses, Tackles, Punches Resident Sitting on his Mother's Porch

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Disturbing Footage Shows Greensboro Officer Harass, Tackle, Punch Resident Sitting on his Mother's Porch
On Monday, Sept. 26, Greensboro, North Carolina city leaders released body cam footage from a June 17 police assault.

On the day of the incident, Greensboro Officer Travis Cole and his female partner approached resident Dejuan Yourse about an alleged breaking and entering call in the area.

But the two officers got into a exchange with the resident resulting in Yourse being beaten and placed in handcuffs.

• Agree
Reactions: tatteredsoul

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

All of this is being done on purpose to start a race war - coming from up top (DoJ.) Transparency is nebulous at best for the sake of allowing people to doubt things that should be obvious.

It is going to peak in November - February.

The reason this is being done on purpose is to start a race or civil war. The way to take attention off of a corrupt government, and prevent a revolution is to cause internal strife and hardship. In other words, "let the people kill each other..."

If people focused on a corrupt government and united, this stuff would be exposed for the PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATION that it is. But, America has too deep of roots in prejudice, xenophobia, racism and oppression.

That is why the controlled division and soft genocide is working famously right now. Who cares if a black man died by the hands of a cop the majority already sees him as a criminal thug with no hope of contributing to society? People who grew up hearing things like that make up a majority of the people defending the blatantly savage acts of some of these police officers.

I hope those people just remember that when they are done with minorities, the "majority" is next.

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm interested to hear on this one from the camp who always gives the cop the benefit of the doubt...

This definitely won't be a 40 page/day thread, but I am sure someone come to the defense of the cop.

They are compelled to do so (programmed,) whether the party is innocent or guilty. So, we will see someone soon...

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
All of this is being done on purpose to start a race war - coming from up top (DoJ.)

dr-evil-right.gif

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Seriously, think about it Armoured...

It is no secret how police have treated minorities. So, the thought that things in the media are being done are not a surprise to minority folk.

The thing is the sensationalism of the events - with nothing coming out of it. Since 2013 there has been incident after incident - with exoneration after exoneration. If it wasn't for the amount of fluoride in tap water, people would have likely had a civil war much sooner. The exoneration of blatant wrong doing is meant to spark anger and frustration.

Those who are the other side push back, and a civil/racial war is born.

Really this isn't "conspiracy," or even that mysterious. It is a war tactic specifically out of Sun Tzu's Art of War . This same strategy has been used for centuries to get people to fight each other instead of starting a revolution - which categorically benefits the people.

If engineering a race/civil war will take attention off of the entities that be, guess what those entities will do to keep the heat off of their corruption and evil? It isn't like anyone is going to believe all of this was engineered because of how (sadly) organic things like injustice and raciAL oppression are in America.

Russia and China - and the SCO are just sitting back while America destabilizes itself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I thought the victim was very patient with the ignorant cop, until ignorant cop seizes phone by ripping it out of victims hands. Try to rip my phone out of my hands and see what happens -especially after stupid cop just gave permission to use it.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Resisting officer orders, resisting arrest, officer ends up bleeding.
Sorry, but the officer overreacted to a few heated words from someone the officer already said he believed was not doing anything wrong. Police cannot assume civilians are trained to react correctly to routine police procedures and assume that inappropriate verbal responses to routine checks mean they are guilty of something. The civilian felt mistrusted because the police did not leave after they told him they did not suspect him of trying to break in. He started showing his resentment and the officer overreacted to that.

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I thought the victim was very patient with the ignorant cop, until ignorant cop seizes phone by ripping it out of victims hands. Try to rip my phone out of my hands and see what happens.

You'd most likely get you behind kicked the same as the man in the video.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... children's ice cream.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Seriously, think about it Armoured...

It is no secret how police have treated minorities. So, the thought that things in the media are being done are not a surprise to minority folk.

The thing is the sensationalism of the events - with nothing coming out of it. Since 2013 there has been incident after incident - with exoneration after exoneration. If it wasn't for the amount of fluoride in tap water, people would have likely had a civil war much sooner. The exoneration of blatant wrong doing is meant to spark anger and frustration.

Those who are the other side push back, and a civil/racial war is born.

Really this isn't "conspiracy," or even that mysterious. It is a war tactic specifically out of Sun Tzu's Art of War . This same strategy has been used for centuries to get people to fight each other instead of starting a revolution - which categorically benefits the people.

If engineering a race/civil war will take attention off of the entities that be, guess what those entities will do to keep the heat off of their corruption and evil? It isn't like anyone is going to believe all of this was engineered because of how (sadly) organic things like injustice and raciAL oppression are in America.

Russia and China - and the SCO are just sitting back while America destabilizes itself.
As a general rule of thumb, I live by the simple rule: "don't invoke conspiracy when simple human laziness, incompetence and/or venality provide adequate explanation".

Yes, the racial situation in America is tragic, but I don't see any possibility of a "race war", either self fermented or agitated from without.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Resisting officer orders, resisting arrest, officer ends up bleeding.
"Resisting officers orders" isn't a crime. "Resisting a lawful command" IS a crime, but that little qualifier is important. Cops can't just tell you to do whatever they want.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... children's ice cream.

The biggest atrocity is the replacement of pure cane sugar with high fructose corn syrup, which gives me stomache aches, while pure sugar doesn't.

...Like how gold was replaced with paper notes. Cheap. And nobody says a word, they just follow the leader.

Upvote 0