Greensboro Officer Harasses, Tackles, Punches Resident Sitting on his Mother's Porch

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As a general rule of thumb, I live by the simple rule: "don't invoke conspiracy when simple human laziness, incompetence and/or venality provide adequate explanation".

Yes, the racial situation in America is tragic, but I don't see any possibility of a "race war", either self fermented or agitated from without.

The term for what is going on is... well two phrases:

Social engineering
Destabilization.

The latter is a consequence of the former. What is going on isn't conspiracy, and has always been in the back pocket of corruption.

No one wants a revolution, and if it means a civil or race war, then so be it.

We are already in a cold race war; people are waiting for the "shot heard round the world."

The thing is, there have been several potential "shots," but many things have kept people more or less complacent. It will take a huge event to spark the fire. It will happen because it has to if the corrupt don't want the attention on them.

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I respect the courage of anyone willing to make an unambiguously dated prophecy, and I look forward to discussing this with you in March.

Well I actually hope I am wrong, which is why I am trying to talk so much about it to whoever will listen. Maybe it will be pushed back as people''s suspicions and awareness grow.

But, I just said it would peak in the fall/winter: that is hardly a prediction as much as it is a trend for this type of destabilization.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well I actually hope I am wrong, which is why I am trying to talk so much about it to whoever will listen. Maybe it will be pushed back as people''s suspicions and awareness grow.

But, I just said it would peak in the fall/winter: that is hardly a prediction as much as it is a trend for this type of destabilization.

The government keeps the poor in a vicious cycle of jail, probation, food stamps and then back around again... It's not "race". It's class warfare.

...Once sucked into their vortex, you are trapped. Then when you lose your home and sleep in your car or under the bridge, or at your mothers house, they taunt you.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The biggest atrocity is the replacement of pure cane sugar with high fructose corn syrup, which gives me stomache aches, while pure sugar doesn't.

...Like how gold was replaced with paper notes. Cheap. And nobody says a word, they just follow the leader.
Pssst...

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057012/

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Ah, I see...

...Nevermind the cane sugar comment then. :doh:

Actually, HFCS has caused me to gain weight (my consumption of soda containing HFCS has caused me to gain weight). I got gout and started getting type 2 diabetes. I switched to Mexican coke (made with sugar) and lost the gout and finely kicked my coke (soda) habit almost a year ago. Lost 60 lbs. and no more diabetes.

Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0