✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
By their fruits ye shall know them ...

I'm encouraged that our pastor/priest has offered to pay for me to see a doctor myself when I needed one with no insurance, has gone some time without drawing a check when the Church had some trouble, and his wife gifted me with something she saw that I needed. Never once in several years has what I've been able to give or not come up. When I expressed concerns myself, he told me to realize that my acts of service to the Church were a kind of giving as well.

I don't like going on witch hunts myself to expose other pastors, but people certainly do need to open their eyes to who they are supporting and learning from.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Greedy TV Evangelists

I should have chosen that profession!

http://gazettereview.com/2016/02/richest-pastors-in-world/

Benny Hinn Net Worth 2016 – $42 Million
Pastor6-300x222.jpg
Benny Hinn is perhaps the most openly controversial of any American Televangelist. Publicly claiming a gospel that empowers “faith healing”, he has been investigated by the United States Senate for manipulation of tax status, and his Ministry has been flagged with a “Donor Alert” by Ministry Watch. Regardless of this shady financial situation he continues to have a solid fellowship in both Canada and the United States. Followers of his teachings believe that if they are prayed over, they can be healed of any malady. Among his many luxury possessions is a Gulfstream G4 jet.

Benny Hinn Asks Followers for $2.5 Million to Get Out of Debt

.. ...... ..... ....

POPE RACES TO CATCH THE NEXT sermon OF BENNY HINN!

.. ... .... ..

Lazarus and the Rich Man - Here a little, there a little - Commentary

James 5:3
The gold and the silver of ye corrodes, and the venom of them into a testimony to ye shall be,
and it shall be eating the fleshes of ye as fire.
Ye hoard in Last Days!

The Pharisees, who were "lovers of money" (Luke 16:14), realized that the Messiah was alluding to them with this parable and took offense. They scoffed at Yeshua

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The people that support these "preachers" are just as guilty because they think they will benefit somehow by supporting them....it must be remembered where the money comes from.
Yes, I agree.

Some people think of God as their ATM machine. Give this, get more back. Believe this, get more from God.

Doesn't work that way.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Greedy TV Evangelists

I should have chosen that profession!

http://gazettereview.com/2016/02/richest-pastors-in-world/

Benny Hinn Net Worth 2016 – $42 Million
Pastor6-300x222.jpg
Benny Hinn is perhaps the most openly controversial of any American Televangelist. Publicly claiming a gospel that empowers “faith healing”, he has been investigated by the United States Senate for manipulation of tax status, and his Ministry has been flagged with a “Donor Alert” by Ministry Watch. Regardless of this shady financial situation he continues to have a solid fellowship in both Canada and the United States. Followers of his teachings believe that if they are prayed over, they can be healed of any malady. Among his many luxury possessions is a Gulfstream G4 jet.

Benny Hinn Asks Followers for $2.5 Million to Get Out of Debt

.. ...... ..... ....

POPE RACES TO CATCH THE NEXT sermon OF BENNY HINN!

.. ... .... ..

Lazarus and the Rich Man - Here a little, there a little - Commentary

James 5:3
The gold and the silver of ye corrodes, and the venom of them into a testimony to ye shall be,
and it shall be eating the fleshes of ye as fire.
Ye hoard in Last Days!

The Pharisees, who were "lovers of money" (Luke 16:14), realized that the Messiah was alluding to them with this parable and took offense. They scoffed at Yeshua

Makes you think. Jesus told those who wanted to be His disciples to sell everything and follow Him.

Not sure these tv evangelists would have done that. Pfft.

Upvote 0