Got a song stuck in your head. What is it?

christiangal522

Aug 21, 2004
Minnesota
✟15,483.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I always get songs I dont like stuck in my head...I HATE that...I mean songs I really really despise. Right now I have "Riding Dirty" in my head and it is the nastiest song ever. Why??????? One of the teens I work with has this as her ringer so when I call her its the wait music (the 'ringing' tone). UGH....I hate that. I always try to get something better stuck in my head, like when that one is in my head I replace it with "White and Nerdy" by Weird Al cuz that song is just hysterical and it's a parody of "Riding Dirty" so it has the same tune. LOL

Upvote 0

GoodNewsJim

Senior Veteran
Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
✟20,152.00
Faith
Presbyterian
I hate that. I always try to get something better stuck in my head, like when that one is in my head I replace it with "White and Nerdy" by Weird Al cuz that song is just hysterical. LOL

The see me roll on, my Segway.

I actually do about the same thing as you. I try and do my own wierd aleque lyrics to songs to make them spiritual. Like Fame, when I get that stuck in my head, I change it to Faith. Then I'm like,"Faith! I'm going to live for ever."

Upvote 0

Spicy McHaggis

I don't know nothin 'bout birthin no babies
Apr 30, 2002
Chicagoland
✟29,799.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I always get songs I dont like stuck in my head...I HATE that...I mean songs I really really despise. Right now I have "Riding Dirty" in my head and it is the nastiest song ever. Why??????? One of the teens I work with has this as her ringer so when I call her its the wait music (the 'ringing' tone). UGH....I hate that. I always try to get something better stuck in my head, like when that one is in my head I replace it with "White and Nerdy" by Weird Al cuz that song is just hysterical and it's a parody of "Riding Dirty" so it has the same tune. LOL

Great. Thanks. Now I have that stuck in my head too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MidnightCandel777

Some Mountains Are Scaled. Others Are Slain.
Mar 22, 2006
Somewhere between here and there...
✟2,251.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

My buddy got Weird Al's "White and Nerdy" stuck in my head a few days ago! (If you don't know, it's a spoof of "Riding Dirty")

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.