LateNightTrain

Oct 25, 2016
Canada
✟15,112.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hello everybody! I am a Canadian URC member in my mid thirties. I professed I think about twenty years ago. I have had the benefit of growing up in a Christian church, elementary school and highschool. I came here looking for a place to discuss a crisis of faith, not really precipitated by any events in my life, and I am terrified of discussing it with anyone in my community. This place seems quite large and comprehensive - I was wondering if anyone could direct me to the best section to start?

(Also when I opened this site in Google Chrome, there were quite a number of pop-under ads!)

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,300,592.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Hi there :)

Welcome to CF - yes it is a HUGE place. I would suggest that you start by having a good look round - some areas are for specific groups [ i.e. Catholics / Orthodox Christians ] Others are for Christians generally.

If you are really in a crisis you could always talk [ anonymously if you prefer ;) ] to one of the Chaplains here http://www.christianforums.com/forums/ask-a-chaplain.792/http://www.christianforums.com/forums/ask-a-chaplain.792/

Take your time and settle in - get a 'feel' for the place and then start posting when you are ready

Reactions: look4hope
Upvote 0

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
@LateNightTrain
Hi there, mister latenighttrain.
Welcome to CF. As my sole opinion, this place is definitely a great place to come and discuss, express, share, pray, seek for advice, request prayers and much more.

I too find it easier to come here as a neutral place to express my concerns in faith or any crisis in life.

Glad you've found us and hope you find yourself at home.

As @Anhelyna suggested...
Try to check this site around to see what is the best fit for as for threads to post in. There are so many to choose from, and if any time you need guidance to navigate in here, do not hesitate to reach me or staff members.

Blessings

Upvote 0