Hindu dominated India - Largest Democracy on Earth
Sep 11, 2004
New Delhi
✟3,888.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
God’s Interview based on Christianity (Bible)

Devotee: Hello God , How are you?

God: Hi , I am very well, Thank you

Devotee: God with your permission can I ask you some questions? Please

God: ohh , yeah , go ahead!

Devotee: Thanks

Devotee: God are you partial? I mean why is there so much difference in Humans. why some are very rich, some are very very poor , some are born in moral families and some in immoral families. Some have blessed spirituality in them and some don’t even know what is spirituality?

God: I am not partial . You should accept this diversity as a chance and my wish. This is not important how humans are living in this world , important is who follow my message of BIBLE and those who will follow , I will reward them with Haeven.

Devotee: What about those who says Bible has changed?

God: Bible has not changed ,Truth never changes . Bible is 100% Truth.

Devotee: what about those who will not follow Christanity?

God: There are two ways : right and wrong . Only they will reach My heaven , those who will follow right way and that is Bible. Those who follow other books Like Quran , they liers.

Devotee : so , Muslims are liers?

God: Yes

Devotee: But , why you allow Hindus , Budhists , Muslims(new born babies) to take birth in those families? What is the fault of these new born souls that you gave them birth in false religions. And what is the greatness of these new born Christian Souls that you have given them birth in true religion?

God: Accept it as Diversity.Its my wish. Dont question.

Devotee: What about Hindus and Buddhists.

God: They are not following Bible , hence they have no chance for heaven.

Devotee: So non christians will not go to heaven.

God: No

Devotee: But many non christians are nice souls , still??

God: They should follow path of Christanity , I promise these nice souls will go to eternal heaven.

Devotee: God, Are you Jesus?

God: Yes I am Jesus and Bible is my true word.

Devotee: So you incarnated only once as Jesus , What about other Civilizations? What about time before Jesus? What about Future?

God: I incarnated only once as Jesus , I will come back one day. I promise.

Devotee: Thank you God , Nice talking you.

God : I am smelling you are rahul and you are not Christian . Its my advice you should follow Bibleand convert to Christanity and I will gurantee you will reach heaven. After all you are a nice soul.

God’s Interview based on Islam (Quran)

Devotee: God are you partial? I mean why is there so much difference in Humans. why some are very rich, some are very very poor , some are born in moral families and some in immoral families. Some have blessed spirituality in them and some don’t even know what is spirituality?

God: I am not partial . You should accept this diversity as a chance and my wish. This is not important how humans are living in this world , important is who follow my message of QUARN and those who will follow , I will reward them with Haeven.

Devotee: What about those who says Quran is false?

God: They will go to hell. They should read it and realize themselves , How true is Quran. Quran is the only Truth and Mohammed is the last messenger. Give my messeage to them , ask them to convert . If still they don’t accept Islam , they will go to Hell. I promise.

Devotee : so , Christians are liers?

God: Yes

Devotee: But , why you allow Hindus , Budhists , Christians(new born babies) to take birth in those families? What is the fault of these new born souls that you gave them birth in false religions. And what is the greatness of these new born Muslim Souls that you have given them birth in true religion?

God: Its my wish , you can’nt question my wish.

Devotee: What about Hindus and Buddhists.

God: They are not following Quran , hence they have no chance for heaven. They are Idolators , they will definitely burn in Hell.

Devotee: So non muslims will not go to heaven.

God: No way.

Devotee: But many non muslims are nice souls , still??

God: They should follow path of Islam , I promise these nice souls will go to eternal heaven.

Devotee: God who is Jesus , mohammed, Abhrham

God : They are my messengers .

Devotee: Why two messengers (Jesus and Mohammed) in just 600 years? Why so many messengers(quran says there are thousands(?) of messengers) in just 4000 years? And why Mohammed is last messenger?

God: Different messengers according to different situations of Humanity.They corrupted Bible , so I send Mohammed with Quran.

Devotee: Then why Mohammed is last messenger? Don’t you care for present and future humanity. They will also need you or your messenger. Present situation of world is even more worse than it was when you send Mohammed. Why not new messenger now? World need’s it.

God: No , Mohammed was last messenger. No more messenger.

Devotee: Some says Jesus was your incarnation. Jesus was God.

God: They are liers. Jesus is not God . He was just my messenger.

God : I am smelling you are rahul and you are not Muslim . Its my advice you should follow Quran and I will gurantee you will reach heaven. After all you are a nice soul.

God’s Interview based on Hinduism (Bhagvad Gita)

God: No , I am not partial. I created every soul as my representation which was pure .I bind these souls with “Law of Karma” and “Law of rebirth”. Every Birth is according to past karma’s. Its mission of every soul to gain spirituality in evey birth through right Karma’s. Those who are living rich , spiritual and comfortable lifes are because there past karma’s were Good . Those who are poor and born in immoral families because there past karma’s were sinfull. Its based on law “every action has an opposite reaction”. The level of spirituality is high in some souls because in there past karma’s they with there devotion has reached heights of spirituality and they are moving ahead from that point in this life. Those will reach my heaven , who will attain that level level of spirituality which will unite there inner conciousness with ultimate conciousness forever. And this is possible with lots of devotion and good karma’s. There are hell and heavens between every birth but these are temporary and not like my eternal Haeven.

Devotee: What about those who says Bhagvad Geeta is false?

God: Let them say , it doesn’t matter to me. What matters me is they should devote themselves to God with pure and innocent love. Its doesn’t matter to me , what name they gave me. I am Krishna for you , Allah for muslims , Jesus for Christians. This is all my play according to time ,civilizations and situations.

Devotee: So Non Hindus will not go too hell just because they are muslims and Christians

God: No

Devotee: But , why you allow Muslims , Christians(new born babies) to take birth in those families? What is the fault of these new born souls that you gave them birth in false religions. And what is the greatness of these new born Hindu Souls that you have given them birth in true religion?

God: No religion is false. This all is my play. There birth is according to there past actions and Karmas. Those who are Muslims today , they can be Hindus in next birth , Hindus can be Muslims in next birth. In short do good Karma’s and rise above , do bad karma’s and fall in less spiritual religions.

Devotee: So Hindus will definitely go to heaven because they are Hindus.

God: No , I have told you , only those will go to eternal heaven those who will reach highest level of spiritualities. All others will have to take rebirth according to there past karma’s. I am not interested in your religions. Keep them with you.

Devotee: God who is Krishna , Ram , Jesus , Buddha ,mohammed and Abhrham ?

God: I incarnate myself after regular intervals . Whenever there is loss of religion and Rise of irreligion , I will incarnate myself . I also send prophets and holy persons to different civilizations at regular intervals which depends on particular situation of that region.

Devotee: Some says worshipping you as Trinity is a sin.

God: They are wrong , Trinity is a better spiritual way to understand my deep nature. But remember I am one and formless but I can take forms whenever need arise.

God : I am smelling you are rahul and you are Hindu. You dont need to convert because i am not intrested in religions Its my advice you should try to raise your spirituality through true devotion and good Karma's and I will gurantee you will reach heaven.

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think the OP was just using a detailed account to express the view of the quote in your signature:

“The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession of it seems to me the deepest root of all evil that is in the world.” — German physicist Max Born

while proselytizing Hinduism on the alleged basis that it must be better because it does not condem other religions to and end of damnation.

Upvote 0
May 18, 2011
✟8,559.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I think the OP was just using a detailed account to express the view of the quote in your signature:

“The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession of it seems to me the deepest root of all evil that is in the world.” — German physicist Max Born

while proselytizing Hinduism on the alleged basis that it must be better because it does not condem other religions to and end of damnation.

I'm not sure why you would believe that, as I have not seen, or at least recognize, this poster.

But then again, one of the ways I test a religion is it's acceptance of other religions. And so yes, I see Hinduism as a extremely beautiful faith, because I have yet to see any judgement or condemnation against other religions. My research and learning more and more about the Divine is what guides my beliefs, and Hinduism, while I have no desire to convert, is very close to what I have concluded about the Creator and the hereafter.

Upvote 0

Syrokal

Church of Starry Wisdom
Aug 5, 2004
Sunderland Houghton Le Spring
Visit site
✟642.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
The horrible English of the Post aside, the OP gives a Grossly oversimplified view of gaudiya vaishnavism, it is not based purely on Karma, and Karmic Actions will not be the deciding factor of weather one enters the Heavenly Planets or the abode of Krishna/The God Head.

Upvote 0

Booko

Poultry in Motion
Aug 14, 2006
Georgia
✟19,470.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married

There are several religions that do not condemn other religions to an end of damnation.

One possibly good thing about not condemning people of other religions to an end of damnation is there's one less motive to do anything to send them there more speedily than natural causes.

Not that humans don't manage to find enough other motives.

Upvote 0

Booko

Poultry in Motion
Aug 14, 2006
Georgia
✟19,470.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Then of course you know what Jesus said about this, and that He accepted all of mankind

Unfortunately some of His followers have not been so accepting.

Just start a thread on the meaning of "many mansions" and see the varied responses you get.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟732,930.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
Since when is God conversing face to face with humans or angels?...not likely
Everytime you converse with another human being, your also conversing with God. God is in the heart of every human being.

Upvote 0

Syrokal

Church of Starry Wisdom
Aug 5, 2004
Sunderland Houghton Le Spring
Visit site
✟642.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Everytime you converse with another human being, your also conversing with God. God is in the heart of every human being.

At best that implies God is present, not that you are speaking directly to him in a singular conversation.

Nor that God replies concisely of his own intelligence and personality(as was implied)

Upvote 0

sanjaya1984

Oct 9, 2010
✟15,324.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single

I don't know that the OP was so much an attempt to proselytize Hinduism as it was to recommend against believing in Christianity. Logically there is an important distinction.

Just my own opinion here, but while I don't hold to the view that all religions are equal, I would likewise caution against believing in Christianity. Specifically I am referring to the versions of this religion which consign others to eternal torment in hell. My experience with evangelicals suggests that this belief leads to the vilification of others. And when a Christian succeeds in converting someone who is already a follower of another religion, cultural annihilation is the result.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Booko

Poultry in Motion
Aug 14, 2006
Georgia
✟19,470.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Not all versions of Christianity are entirely exclusive. Certainly there are Christians who believe Christ is the best (even WAY best) way to salvation, but that seems a natural enough belief. I mean if they believed another way was better you'd think they would follow that tradition instead? *shrug*

I don't see the problem as Christianity, or even exclusivism itself.

It seems to be when compassion is tossed to the winds that the problems begin. Exclusivism may, at most, make the problem more likely to occur.

I do know that colonialism came tied with Christian missionaries, and cultural annihilation was the result.

But I don't see where the Gospels teach cultural annihilation is necessary at all.

It seems more a problem of colonialism than anything Christ taught.

Upvote 0