God Shows Garden of Eden on Google Earth!

Hush Whisper

Jun 15, 2018
Akron, Ohio
✟468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is that the location you are saying God is showing you Eden is?
You didn't watch the video either? You guys have a nice day. You seem to think I'm the one saying its here or there. That's your first mistake.
Watch the video.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You didn't watch the video either? You guys have a nice day. You seem to think I'm the one saying its here or there. That's your first mistake.
Watch the video.

I've been looking through the text parts of it and reading them. Sounds like a lot of things that someone made up that has nothing to do with scripture.
If you have an scriptural references that point to where Eden is, I'm sure most of us here would be happy to read about it and try to verify the claim.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hush Whisper

Jun 15, 2018
Akron, Ohio
✟468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been looking through the text parts of it and reading them. Sounds like a lot of things that someone made up that has nothing to do with scripture.
If you have an scriptural references that point to where Eden is, I'm sure most of us here would be happy to read about it and try to verify the claim.
I only need to believe the one who showed it to me and if you can't believe Him, that's on you.
I thought it would be different with those who were of the Body, my mistake.
Let this thread die, my cause here is finished and I won't be back for any new threads or replies.

I suggest you lean more to the right. Goodbye

Note: Mods Delete my account.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's hard to explain something, that seems so unbelievable, but in a nut shell, I found the Garden of Eden. I found it in 2010 and when I did, I made videos of it and have done my best to share it with as many people as possible. Of course most don't believe me, especially the unsaved ones, they would have to address their sins more closely ..and they don't like that. Then there's the Christian, He seems to believe I'm contradicting scripture somehow, but as yet to provide that to prove it.
I am a "born again" Christian. I'm not looking for fame or fortune, I just want to share what I believe God did. I have a YouTube Channel and the only reason I have it is because of all the wonderful things I found. None of my videos are "monetized" (means I make NO money whatsoever off of what I've been referring to). I do use my own monies to promote my videos, because, again I feel its important, that all People know what God as done/or is doing.
It is my prayer, that you'll be patient enough to watch and then to consider carefully what your looking at as a 'whole, before you respond (should you feel the need to do so).
I want you to know, nothing I show or say contradicts anything of God- I would change it in a heart beat if it did. I did my best to represent what I found according to what I believe God wants, not what I want. I prayed over this more than you could possible know and you'll know why once you see what I found. I'll be happy to answer any questions, just give me some time to do so. Thank you again for listening. God bless all of you.
I had to fast forward through your video. Your interpretation of the reservoir shape is like an ink blot interpretation. I do not think people will believe you.

Ponce de Leon looked for the mythical Fountain of Youth. He failed. No one has found the Tree of Life mentioned in Genesis either.

Upvote 0

JRichard68

There is too much butter on those trays
May 28, 2017
Vancouver
✟32,163.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Sorry, man, but the grammar mistakes in your slides were so bad I just couldn't stomach it.
Point of interest - I used to live near Hell (Michigan).

As for Eden, I'm sure anyone can find it, and I'm sure many of them have gardens:

Eden - Wikipedia

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's hard to explain something, that seems so unbelievable, but in a nut shell, I found the Garden of Eden. I found it in 2010 and when I did, I made videos of it and have done my best to share it with as many people as possible. Of course most don't believe me, especially the unsaved ones, they would have to address their sins more closely ..and they don't like that. Then there's the Christian, He seems to believe I'm contradicting scripture somehow, but as yet to provide that to prove it.
I am a "born again" Christian. I'm not looking for fame or fortune, I just want to share what I believe God did. I have a YouTube Channel and the only reason I have it is because of all the wonderful things I found. None of my videos are "monetized" (means I make NO money whatsoever off of what I've been referring to). I do use my own monies to promote my videos, because, again I feel its important, that all People know what God as done/or is doing.
It is my prayer, that you'll be patient enough to watch and then to consider carefully what your looking at as a 'whole, before you respond (should you feel the need to do so).
I want you to know, nothing I show or say contradicts anything of God- I would change it in a heart beat if it did. I did my best to represent what I found according to what I believe God wants, not what I want. I prayed over this more than you could possible know and you'll know why once you see what I found. I'll be happy to answer any questions, just give me some time to do so. Thank you again for listening. God bless all of you.
On the one hand I''m thinking that you have produced something that involves some very creative pattern recognition in story telling.

But I am also aware that God may have used things like this in the past to reveal a secret to some people.

Your video reminds me of the way the Zodiac is able to be used to tell the story of redemption.

Thanks for putting it out there for us to watch.

Upvote 0

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pls locate Eden because one river was going through land where gold is , I could use some gold nuggets right now .

11The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; 12And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
The location in the video is the Baroon Dam in Iran.
39°10'28.8"N 44°28'41.7"E

Baroon dam lake

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Radagast
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FIRESTORM314

Site Supporter
Feb 20, 2018
The Shires
✟197,596.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I thought it was very creative - it reminds me of Greek Astrologers mapping out the Stars.
You are an incredibly visual person

How long have you been designing videos and how old are you?

BTW Great choice of music :oldthumbsup:

God Bless

Upvote 0

Idromos247

Standing4Jesus247
May 26, 2017
Michigan
✟16,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I couldn't watch 3 minutes of it..... and most people wont be able to either. You should consider narrating. Knowing where Eden is located is not really crucial so I'm not worried about if your right or not.

But people will be able to watch your videos if you shorten and narrate.

Upvote 0