God Shows Garden of Eden on Google Earth!

Hush Whisper

Jun 15, 2018
Akron, Ohio
✟468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's hard to explain something, that seems so unbelievable, but in a nut shell, I found the Garden of Eden. I found it in 2010 and when I did, I made videos of it and have done my best to share it with as many people as possible. Of course most don't believe me, especially the unsaved ones, they would have to address their sins more closely ..and they don't like that. Then there's the Christian, He seems to believe I'm contradicting scripture somehow, but as yet to provide that to prove it.
I am a "born again" Christian. I'm not looking for fame or fortune, I just want to share what I believe God did. I have a YouTube Channel and the only reason I have it is because of all the wonderful things I found. None of my videos are "monetized" (means I make NO money whatsoever off of what I've been referring to). I do use my own monies to promote my videos, because, again I feel its important, that all People know what God as done/or is doing.
It is my prayer, that you'll be patient enough to watch and then to consider carefully what your looking at as a 'whole, before you respond (should you feel the need to do so).
I want you to know, nothing I show or say contradicts anything of God- I would change it in a heart beat if it did. I did my best to represent what I found according to what I believe God wants, not what I want. I prayed over this more than you could possible know and you'll know why once you see what I found. I'll be happy to answer any questions, just give me some time to do so. Thank you again for listening. God bless all of you.

Hush Whisper

Jun 15, 2018
Akron, Ohio
✟468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe if God is showing this to mankind now, there must be a reason for it. Many times God used 1 man or women to make a change, please believe me, what you saw in the video is not Photoshop-ed in any way, shape or form. It's Him.
If there is anything you can do to help me share this with others, it would help.

Again, if you have any questions or comments, I am listening.
I believe its time we stand up for what we claim to be and open our mouths and let God's Spirit be a witness of His Son. We need to tell people about Jesus and show them Our Faith in Him.

Upvote 0

akaDaScribe

Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2018
Boston Area
✟97,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I watched a bit of the video. A little feedback. Just show where you think eden is and explain why you think that's it. The 15 minutes of background music and using a pointer on the map doesn't really do that.

Just my opinion, but the way you are presenting is not making me inclined to watch the whole thing with interest.

Upvote 0

Hush Whisper

Jun 15, 2018
Akron, Ohio
✟468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I live about 10 km north of Eden. Cain has a used car lot just south of there.
On YouTube, I heard comments such as yours, but here in a "Christian" community, I thought 'maybe it would be a little different. I was wrong.

If you feel you can disprove what I've shown, I've offered One Thousand U.S. Dollars to anyone who can show "PHYSICAL" proof, I faked it.

Can you?

Upvote 0

Hush Whisper

Jun 15, 2018
Akron, Ohio
✟468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I watched a bit of the video. A little feedback. Just show where you think eden is and explain why you think that's it. The 15 minutes of background music and using a pointer on the map doesn't really do that.

Just my opinion, but the way you are presenting is not making me inclined to watch the whole thing with interest.
I tried that with less explanation and got more criticism, that is why its as long as it is, to cover everything. You'd known that if you'd watched all of it, that's why I asked everyone to please watch it till the end and only watch it on a Cell Phone, so you could clearly see all of it.

~sorry God's (own)not mine) story bored you.

Upvote 0

Hush Whisper

Jun 15, 2018
Akron, Ohio
✟468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My statement that "I live about 10 km north of Eden. Cain has a used car lot just south of there." is absolutely true and demonstrably so.
You're no different then the secular folks who attack with their politeness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Pls locate Eden because one river was going through land where gold is , I could use some gold nuggets right now .

11The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; 12And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

Upvote 0

Hush Whisper

Jun 15, 2018
Akron, Ohio
✟468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Eden is east of Assyria. See Genesis 2:14. Lucifer is Assyrian. See Isaiah 12:14 and Ezeikel 31.
I read all of it. Where is the specific part "Eden is east of Assyria? You did watch the end of my video where it shows the Angel that guards it with that big sword? I believe he altered the rivers with it.

Upvote 0

jhwatts

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2014
Ohio
✟140,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I read all of it. Where is the specific part "Eden is east of Assyria? You did watch the end of my video where it shows the Angel that guards it with that big sword? I believe he altered the rivers with it.
I use the King James Bible and says east.

• Agree
Reactions: bhillyard
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hush Whisper

Jun 15, 2018
Akron, Ohio
✟468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I use the King James Bible and says east.
Sir, so far you have not provided what I asked for. You've said a few things and presented some scriptures, but your still not showing me specifically what you keep repeating.

Upvote 0

jhwatts

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2014
Ohio
✟140,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sir, so far you have not provided what I asked for. You've said a few things and presented some scriptures, but your still not showing me specifically what you keep repeating.
What are you asking for?

Upvote 0