Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Hmmmmm.....I've been reading the Old testament a lot for the first time in my life...and less new testament...actually I was suprised bc Ppl said oh G-d was a lot more angry back then and strict..but no, I haven't seen what they mean. I have seen him the same as new testament and Yeshua. He IS merciful...and Holy, and he spoke to His ppl. And other things but, I was glad to see , in my opinion , they were wrong about that. He punishes sin, but He still does that...He has too. But , prayer, and rightousness..could help change His mind because of His awesome mercy.
Well, sunsufkdt for my part I have found that in the OT the laws were written on a Stone Tablet...Stone is unyielding, harsh and hard and stone grounds people to dust, it is also called the Stumblestone...which causes people to stumble. Whereas in the NT God wishes to write His laws in our hearts...where the seat of love, Justice, mercy and compassion is. In the NT the Spirit of the law over-rides the letter of the law of the OT. The NT we are to be taught of God and be led by the Spirit instead of by the letter of the law. :)

Reactions: Joyful Mama
Upvote 0