Dixie
✟325.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi!! Ummm, if this is for mature singles.... do I actually have to act mature to be in this thread.... cuz if so... ummmm... I shall be sayin hi, and bye!?! :D

we use the word mature more in the context of length of sagging and drooping, not so much in the context of intellectual, spiritual or emotional maturity.

So with that in mind........

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Hi!! Ummm, if this is for mature singles.... do I actually have to act mature to be in this thread.... cuz if so... ummmm... I shall be sayin hi, and bye!?! :D

Hmmmm the term "Mature".......it's such a broad term LOL

Upvote 0

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Hi Dory,
I hope you don't say hi and bye.

Upvote 0

SearcherKris

Dec 26, 2007
Texas
✟9,378.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
First Name (if you want): Kris
Children and/or pets: 2 boys

Favorite Color: pink
Favorite Food: spaghetti with meatballs
Hobbies: reading, writing, music
Likes: roasted marshmallows and s’mores, pink roses and other flowers (pink roses are best), big dogs and friendly cats
Dislikes/pet peeves: people who interrupt when someone is talking

Ministry Involvement: children’s ministry
Bible Translation: New American Standard
Bible Verse(s): too many to list!
Hymns or other Christian songs: too many to list again!

Interesting Factoid #1: My feet haven’t grown since I was in the 3rd grade
Interesting Factoid #2: I used to play trumpet
Interesting Factoid #3: My most favorite pet ever was a lamb named Calambity
Interesting Factoid #4: I have lots of very vivid dreams and some of them are spiritually significant
Interesting Factoid #5: I LOVE wearing jeans

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Crypto

Apr 4, 2013
✟1,032.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone,

First Name: Sergio
Location: Dublin, Ireland (I am planning to move to Italy next year)
Occupation: Researcher in the field of Physical Chemistry. I have worked in Universities my whole life, but I want to get an industrial job next year.
Favorite Color: White
Denomination: Non-Denominational
Ministry Involvement: None (I just seat there and listen).
Favorite Food: I love red meat so I could never be a vegetarian, although I love animals. I also like Italian food very, very much. My favorite food, however, is ice-cream.
Favorite Band: I don't have one. I like all kinds of music, from classical to pop.
Favorite Holiday: Going to the beach and lying down in the sand, while listening to the sound of the waves.
Interesting factoids: I like being at home, traveling (albeit it may sound contradictory), animals, reading novels, discussing interesting topics, going to nice restaurants, and learning languages. I was born in Argentina, but I have also lived in Ireland and Spain. I would like to move to Italy soon, but it will all depend on the job opportunities.
Favorite Novel: "Platero and I" by Juan Ramón Jiménez, "White nights" and "Crime and punishment" by Dostoyevsky, "Rimes and Legends" by Gustavo Adolfo Becquer, "Love in the times of the cholera" by Gabriel Garcia Márquez, "The merchant of Venice", "Othelo" and "Hamlet" by Shakespeare.

Upvote 0

Crypto

Apr 4, 2013
✟1,032.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Thanks. I must say that being in this section is a little depressing, though. The section is entitled "singles in the latter stages of their lives...". It makes me feel like I am at the brink of dying of old age.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks. I must say that being in this section is a little depressing, though. The section is entitled "singles in the latter stages of their lives...". It makes me feel like I am at the brink of dying of old age.

first off, we didn't choose that wording I don't think. The forum did. And Secondly if you are at the brink of dying at 33, I must be hanging by my fingernails over the cliff LOL :D

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I noticed that there aren't many people around here. Are we the only ones?

well maybe today. We have a few, it is a small group. I would love for it to grow. I just don't have much in common with the younger Single Section and I'm not into games and that's what's mostly on the 50+ section so this is where I hang, well here and sometimes in the widow/widower section.

Upvote 0