AHH who-stole-my-name

in accordance with Christ
Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'm not trying to impress you, I just don't know any other word that conveys the same concept. And congratulations, you found the joke.
Dude, you want to spin it that way, go ahead. I'm sure it works for you. You have a nice day!

Upvote 0

Jutta2

Sep 8, 2015
✟884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jutta: As far as I know, she hasn't been sentenced, it hasn't even been decided if this should go to court.

Also, I am still waiting for evidence that she had something to do with Zyklon B.

The prosecution has indicted her, because there is a probable cause and witness statements. They are now checking the documents and testimonies, and then decides whether the case goes to court. Even if she is guilty as sin, the prosecutor may, because of their advanced age, decide not to indict them. That was so in the case of Mr. Mielke, the head of the secret of the former GDR who had murdered two police officers in Nazi Germany.
theya re eyewitnesses, who saw her doing it (handle with zyklon B).

Upvote 0

Jutta2

Sep 8, 2015
✟884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Is this women a danger to anybody? Was she a danger back thn? We have no way of knowing, but who would be hurt by her going through a trail as opposed to who would be hurt if she did not? That is to me what justice is about.

Wrong question! Murder never barred; that is in the US as well as in Germany. And this woman was a cog in the machine of extermination machinery of Hitler and concentration camps. In the sixties tried German food, vestzustellen the individual guilt. This did not succeed, because the defendants were silent, and the witness did not credible. Do you remember the wonderful movie "Judgment at Nuremberg" with Burt Lancaster as a former Nazi functionary? There are several scenes that illustrate this.
Today, it is over to determine a collective guilt. So if a cog in the concentration camp was so important his contribution was also, automatically is to blame for the crime. And the penalty amount falls out then, what can be proved against him or her.

Upvote 0

Jutta2

Sep 8, 2015
✟884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's a German language magizine and I can't see German T.V. I spent 3 years over their but I never learned the language. I have nothing but your word to go by. You might be the most truthful person in the world, but I have no way of knowing that. You might just be someone who sees red when the word Nazi pops up in conversation.

That being said, I can not, not be myself or think and feel from anyone else's body. I must us my own and for me she need let off and die in anonymity.

Unfortunately, the case in the United States or other English-speaking countries has been so intense reported as here in Germany. Ista about somehow understandable. When a racist is sentenced in the US, it is interested Maybe the Americans, but not the German.
And yes, I see red when I think of the Nazis. We have here again which, stupid bag, brainless idiots who shout slogans dull, rushing against foreigners / refugees, and asylum seekers stuck homes on fire. And then also drunk "We are the people" bawl. I can not eat as much as I want to puke.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
The prosecution has indicted her, because there is a probable cause and witness statements. They are now checking the documents and testimonies, and then decides whether the case goes to court. Even if she is guilty as sin, the prosecutor may, because of their advanced age, decide not to indict them. That was so in the case of Mr. Mielke, the head of the secret of the former GDR who had murdered two police officers in Nazi Germany.
theya re eyewitnesses, who saw her doing it (handle with zyklon B).
I think it would be best if you quoted some things to support your allegations.

Upvote 0

Jutta2

Sep 8, 2015
✟884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You can quote german stuff at me, I'm German.

How do I know that you all translated correctly? That your German is really good? Write me an email, and give me your phone number. If I am convinced I will send to you to all that I have.

P.S.: Are you from Germany?

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I am German, but I am certainly not giving you any of my contact information. If you really want to make me jump through all of these hoops just to verify your own words, you're obviously just trying to waste my time and got nothing substantial. This is silly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums