AHH who-stole-my-name

in accordance with Christ
Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
That's what she claims. Her paybook says, however, something quite different. Accordingly, it had been more than a year there, most recently as a radio operator. Previously she worked as an assistant guard and in the recovery point. Do you know what they should have done there? Clothes, hair, gold teeth, jewelry, short everything that the Nazi pigs had the Jews removed, cataloged, appraised, and sent to Berlin to headquarters, where the golden teeth were gold bars for the Nazi bank. She knew it, and she has remained silent!
Recently there was another trial against someone who was not a guard, but one, as the Germans would call it, "bureaucrat", who was sentenced ebenfallszu a long prison term. He expressed his shame and regret at least, something that this woman has never done. She sees herself as "an innocent victim of the Allied victors' justice". Just as the Nazis argued after the end of World War II. They have not learned anything.

Linc please and not from some activist websites. If this is true then I will offer and apology to you.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,708.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I would be interested in that, as well. A quick google search in German did not turn up anything.

As far as I can tell, the SA is keeping his cards close to his vest, as is his right. And if those allegations are there, but they are not substantiated, it would be an injustice to slander this woman with unproven things.

Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
And THIS is why we do things this way.

Let's see if you guys continue with your "oh, she is just a nice old lady that made a mistake while she was a little girl, judging her won't bring anyone back" spiel. Because we can't allow this thing to go unpunished.
You ever seen the movie, The Oxbow Incident?
This is only the end of that movie and it touched me deaply.

I just realized my own hypocrisy in assuming everybodies intent who I oppose here for doing the same to this women. That's not who I want to be and would like to detract my accusations of others their character.

I would hope that people would watch the entire movie as it is on youtbe, before they jump to conclusions of others.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And how do you know this. If the way prisons work today is any framework for how concentration camps were run back then the prison was shout off from the those who had no need to be in contact with the prisoners.

LOL, Modern prison are in no way similar to the concentration/death camps of WWII.

Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
LOL, Modern prison are in no way similar to the concentration/death camps of WWII.
Please do not laugh at what I've said and don't give me anything to go on as to your reasoning. First of all they are there to house people, are they not? How do you know that the fundamental operations that are attributed to the functions of personel is not simular if not the same.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
kimk
Yes I am serious and I would suggest you keep to what I am speaking about. I am talking about the breakdown of duties in the personal in an attempt to address the idea that everyone that worked there knew exactly what was going on.

You are attempting to counter that with what could have easily been done outside the eyes of many who worked there.

Also, If you are going to cut and paste a responce please do it so that there is not a connection to the place where you took it. I clicked on it and went dirrectly there . Using something without peoples premission is called plajurism and can get us in trouble.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,708.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Do you really think that industrial murder could be hushed up this way? The crematories were burning day and night. And if she was really a radio operator, she would have overheard most of the communication going in and out.

There is simply no way she could have stayed ignorant, unless if she were extremely stupid.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
kimk

Yes I am serious and I would suggest you keep to what I am speaking about. I am talking about the breakdown of duties in the personal in an attempt to address the idea that everyone that worked there knew exactly what was going on.

You are attempting to counter that with what could have easily been done outside the eyes of many who worked there.
I merely suggest you do some reading and then see if you can understand my astonishment at your questions.
Please consider the following links worth your time:

Police officials disregarded their duty in favor of protecting villains and persecuting victims. Lawyers perverted concepts of justice to create anti-Jewish laws. Doctors defiled the art of medicine to perpetrate ghastly experiments and even choose who was healthy enough to be worked to death-and who could be cost-effectively sent to the gas chamber. Scientists and engineers debased their higher calling to devise the instruments and rationales of destruction. And statisticians used their little known but powerful discipline to identify the victims, project and rationalize the benefits of their destruction, organize their persecution, and even audit the efficiency of genocide. Enter IBM and its overseas subsidiaries.
and

Concentration camps
and
The perpetrators' beliefs, their particular brand of antisemitism, though obviously not the sole source, was, I maintain, a most significant and indispensable source of the perpetrators' actions and must be at the center of any explanation of them. Simply put, the perpetrators, having consulted their own convictions and morality and having judged the mass annihilation of Jews to be right, did not want to say "no."
and
Ordinary Germans and the Holocaust
and
Dr. Dean, a co-researcher, said the findings left no doubt in his mind that many German citizens, despite the frequent claims of ignorance after the war, must have known about the widespread existence of the Nazi camps at the time.
“You literally could not go anywhere in Germany without running into forced labor camps, P.O.W. camps, concentration camps,” he said. “They were everywhere.”

Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Do you really think that industrial murder could be hushed up this way? The crematories were burning day and night. And if she was really a radio operator, she would have overheard most of the communication going in and out.

There is simply no way she could have stayed ignorant, unless if she were extremely stupid.
Did you hear me when I said that this was a military operation. This was the SS not the boyscouts. You act as thought you were there and knew exactly what was happening. You know nothing of anything about the place and what measures they might have used to conceil themselves.

Do you really think that the SS would broadcast what they were doing over the airwaves. At most she probably knew statistics that were needed to be reported outside the camp, but they would definately not have sent anything over the radio that would alert the world to what was happening there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AHH who-stole-my-name

Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I merely suggest you do some reading and then see if you can understand my astonishment at your questions.
Please consider the following links worth your time:

Police officials disregarded their duty in favor of protecting villains and persecuting victims. Lawyers perverted concepts of justice to create anti-Jewish laws. Doctors defiled the art of medicine to perpetrate ghastly experiments and even choose who was healthy enough to be worked to death-and who could be cost-effectively sent to the gas chamber. Scientists and engineers debased their higher calling to devise the instruments and rationales of destruction. And statisticians used their little known but powerful discipline to identify the victims, project and rationalize the benefits of their destruction, organize their persecution, and even audit the efficiency of genocide. Enter IBM and its overseas subsidiaries.
and

Concentration camps
and
The perpetrators' beliefs, their particular brand of antisemitism, though obviously not the sole source, was, I maintain, a most significant and indispensable source of the perpetrators' actions and must be at the center of any explanation of them. Simply put, the perpetrators, having consulted their own convictions and morality and having judged the mass annihilation of Jews to be right, did not want to say "no."
and
Ordinary Germans and the Holocaust
and
Dr. Dean, a co-researcher, said the findings left no doubt in his mind that many German citizens, despite the frequent claims of ignorance after the war, must have known about the widespread existence of the Nazi camps at the time.
“You literally could not go anywhere in Germany without running into forced labor camps, P.O.W. camps, concentration camps,” he said. “They were everywhere.”
Dude I have read and would you please stop dirrectly cutting and pasting your information onto the site. That's plajurism and I'm going to have to report you if you contenue. Your putting the place in jepardy of being reported to the server and You might just get the place shut down.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,708.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
It's "plagiarism", not plajurism.

You may repeat your erroneous statements as often as you like. All I'll tell you is that they don't matter.

It doesn't matter if she knew about it or not, it doesn't matter if she refilled the Zylon B canisters or only brewed coffee for the Lagerkommandant. The only thing that matters is that she participated in the workings of this camp, and she supported it, and by doing so, supported the murder. This is the german standard of justice in this case.

A few months ago, a man was sentenced guilty because he stood watch over the confiscated belongings of the gassed jews. Nothing more, nothing less, absolutely enough.

Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It's "plagiarism", not plajurism.

Dude I ran a website which had this very same thing happen. We were given 24 hours to get rid of it before we were to be shut down. 2 other adimins and myself closed down the site and along with the mods who could help us looked through several weeks of posts to see if we had missed anything, so don't play these smart rear ended games with me about spelling. If you've never taken responcibility for one of these or paid to for using someone elses property to house the site.

You may repeat your erroneous statements as often as you like. All I'll tell you is that they don't matter.

It doesn't matter if she knew about it or not, it doesn't matter if she refilled the Zylon B canisters or only brewed coffee for the Lagerkommandant. The only thing that matters is that she participated in the workings of this camp, and she supported it, and by doing so, supported the murder. This is the german standard of justice in this case.

A few months ago, a man was sentenced guilty because he stood watch over the confiscated belongings of the gassed jews. Nothing more, nothing less, absolutely enough.

You can also call anything I say what you will but I'd like to see how well you stick to your guns about how things don't matter when you are pulled over in a car that your kids boroughed and someone they gave a ride to left a dope pipe in. Now the cop has the pipe in his hand and is showing it to you. What are you going to say them?

Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
*admins *responsibility *borrowed

Just do yourself a favour and run your posts through a spell checker.

And I don't have a car, or a son, and dope isn't smoked with pipes.
Do yourself a favor and don't show your posterior. Dope isn't smoked in pipe? You really should stick to what you know and understand. I was a drug addict and an alcoholic for just over 11 years I've my life. Dope is smoked in pipes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You would not talk like that if you had lost through the Shoah most of your relatives. You would not talk like that if you had seen; what made this Nazi pigs with Jews, non-Jews with communists, social democrats, Christians and Jehovah's Witnesses.
This woman may have been in the transmission of the concentration camps a small wheel, but she was a part of this inhuman system, and she believed what these Pied Piper of the Nazi Party said. She would have had prove more, and less believe this [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]!
You do realise that it lasted less than five years ,that many nazis were Jews ,and that Hiler himself was by blood, a Jew .That the war was orchestrated by the western powers ,but unfortunately Hitler was more powerful than they expected .In other words
many fingers were in the this mess ; You could say that this was what humanity does at its worst when it learns not to forgive ,because that is why they could become so potent in evil .They had to REVENGE the past .
they could not forgive

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I used to have a friend that grew up in Germany after the war ended and there has been a concerted effort to make amends for the sins of the Nazi regime which borders on the nation prostrating themselves to the world, as if everyone who ever llived in breathed in Germany were Adolf Hitler himself.

This national evisceration is nothing more than penalizing the innocent for the benefit of those who, like in here have a prejudicial vision of anybody they think might have been connected to that horrible time. It's the "Sin's of the father" thing and also a hugh portion of condemnation of those who conveniently remove themselves from that which their ancesters had done.
I agree ,and people who will not forgive are poisoned . It was a good thing to hunt them ,but now all it does is perpetuate the HATRED . The truth must come out, about all who were really to blame, because the German people have paid their dues .
There is no doubt that what happened was horrible beyond imagination ,but there are so many histories of the horrors perpetrated by men on others also beyond imagination .Have they been chased down 70 years later .
When is it going to end ?
For the people who suffered such horrors to know that many of the real culprits have never been confronted must add to their pain ,but those of us who believe in a just God, know that they will never escape His justice ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,708.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Another fun fact: That this woman can be judged is a direct result of 9/11. The German justice system reevaluated its stance on judging accessory of murder charges to go after the people behind the attacks on the world trade center.

Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You do realise that it lasted less than five years ,that many nazis were Jews ,and that Hiler himself was by blood, a Jew .That the war was orchestrated by the western powers ,but unfortunately Hitler was more powerful than they expected .In other words
many fingers were in the this mess ; You could say that this was what humanity does at its worst when it learns not to forgive ,because that is why they could become so potent in evil .They had to REVENGE the past .
they could not forgive
agreed.

Upvote 0