Sep 14, 2015
✟10,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone, I'm Kaylah and I just wanted to post a prayer request. I usually have about ten thousand paragraphs once I get going lol but I am just asking for prayer in general. I am a young woman about to get married soon to amazing man, right now I have just started working and he is still looking for work in his city, and the plan is for us to come together so that we can cleave cleeeeave lol I'm so eager, and the Lord has blessed us greatly with this relationship. Right now, he is dealing with some hindrances and it is kind of in the way...I know that when the Lord sees fit, he will bring us together. It's just kind of a struggle to not desire each other now, not to any point of sexual contact, just in our hearts and minds. Please pray that we will be married soon, and that the Lord will intervene directly and help us with what he is dealing with. I would appreciate it so much!

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations!!!

Dear Heavenly Father, I ask You in the name of Jesus Christ to bless our brother with a good job that he will enjoy and where he will serve as a blessing to others. I also ask You to bless their marriage and ease their burdens. Thank You Lord!

Reactions: Kaylaherin
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,525.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and integrity for this relationship in Jesus name I pray.

@ 1:40 in the video below... Father in the name of Jesus I pray for those that never did get their request in. Those that have unsaved loved ones I bind the forces of hell in the name of Jesus, those that are sick and diseased and afflicted... Stretch forth that healing hand of Calvary... Touch them from the crown of their head to the soles of their feet... Save every member of their family I pray. Let that resurrection power of Jesus Christ come alive! In the name of Jesus meet the financial needs... Lord I see a lot of mail here from prisoners behind bars. I am asking you to touch their lives, save them and heal them and deliver them and set them free. Use them there in that prison house to bring others at the foot of the cross... In the name of Jesus Satan we bind you... We command you to take your hands off of God's property. Lord, you said that whatever we bind on earth you'll bind it in heaven... What ever we loose on Earth you will loose it in heaven... I loose the people! I loose the people! In the name of Jesus calling the miracle working power of Jesus Christ alive... Amen and Amen!- Your Power Preacher, RW Schambach

Reactions: Kaylaherin
Upvote 0

Kaylaherin

Kaylaherin
Sep 14, 2015
✟10,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father I pray blessings on this request and integrity for this relationship in Jesus name I pray.

@ 1:40 in the video below... Father in the name of Jesus I pray for those that never did get their request in. Those that have unsaved loved ones I bind the forces of hell in the name of Jesus, those that are sick and diseased and afflicted... Stretch forth that healing hand of Calvary... Touch them from the crown of their head to the soles of their feet... Save every member of their family I pray. Let that resurrection power of Jesus Christ come alive! In the name of Jesus meet the financial needs... Lord I see a lot of mail here from prisoners behind bars. I am asking you to touch their lives, save them and heal them and deliver them and set them free. Use them there in that prison house to bring others at the foot of the cross... In the name of Jesus Satan we bind you... We command you to take your hands off of God's property. Lord, you said that whatever we bind on earth you'll bind it in heaven... What ever we loose on Earth you will loose it in heaven... I loose the people! I loose the people! In the name of Jesus calling the miracle working power of Jesus Christ alive... Amen and Amen!- Your Power Preacher, RW Schambach

Wow, I really appreciate those prayers. I pray that the Lord continues to bless you and lead you in his abundant grace and mercy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kaylaherin

Kaylaherin
Sep 14, 2015
✟10,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My prayers!! I'm hoping your life and relationship hold a lot of light.

Thank You! I pray the same for you as well. May God lead you in his righteousness and light, and as we are called to be the salt and light of this world.

Upvote 0

Kaylaherin

Kaylaherin
Sep 14, 2015
✟10,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father You are most merciful to us and we know that you have created our bodies to desire the one we love. Guide this couple as they battle those desires and help them with wisdom and patience.
Amen. Thaank you. May the Lord bless you and cover you with his love and lead you in every area of your life.

Upvote 0

Kaylaherin

Kaylaherin
Sep 14, 2015
✟10,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations!!!

Dear Heavenly Father, I ask You in the name of Jesus Christ to bless our brother with a good job that he will enjoy and where he will serve as a blessing to others. I also ask You to bless their marriage and ease their burdens. Thank You Lord!

Thank you so much! I appreciate your prayer and may our Lord greatly bless you with His perfect will for your life and with his love and joy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums