Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
1. Intent is not in the statute.

I'll trust the actually legally trained guy on that one, thanks.

2. Not a single question was asked of Hillary to determine intent, and the FBI interview was NOT recorded so when she lied it could not be actionable.

Wow! How did you get your hands on ALL the evidence when she was questioned?! You can obviously post a transcript that proves that, having heard it all, right?

3. Willful destruction of evidence under subpoena IS intent.

And if it's not considered deliberate, it isn't. Read the statement.

4. Comey willfully obstructed the investigation, destroyed evidence and gave immunity freely without getting anything in return to hinder any further investigation.

I'm looking forward to the sources to back this claim up.

I'm expecting something along the lines of "Comey is a poopey faced meanie", so lots of room to surprise me!

5. Barack Obama, who said he only learned of the illegal emails when it came out in the news, emailed Hillary on her illegal email account. He's in it to his eyeballs.

Everyone who has ever used email understands every facet of it. That's why viruses are never spread by emails and 419 scams never have any victims.

6. Nobody likes Hillary; including Bill who would rather sleep with ANYONE else. Comey did it to cover for Obama

Well, it's blatantly obvious that you don't, and that you appear to be prepared to make almost any claim - without evidence - to try and defame a candidate for the election. Despite recent guideline reassertions around here saying such things are bad. For shame...

Upvote 0