Michigan
✟328,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What's worse is how their Talmud justifies their mistreatment of the Gentile "goyim" cattle, assigning ideas that Gentiles are like mindless beasts of burden created to be treated like animals.

That was bad enough for sure, maybe even worse was the way the Pharisees and the religious leaders of the Jews treated fellow Jews who humbled themselves to God in Faithfulness. Killing their own people, and even the Prophets God sent them. Their Law justified many lawless acts it seems.

As David even teaches.

Psalms 14: 4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD. 5 There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous. 6 Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.

Important Biblical Truths to consider when discussing what "Law" the Pharisees were "Bewitching" the Gentiles with.

Great catch Davy :^)

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That was bad enough for sure, maybe even worse was the way the Pharisees and the religious leaders of the Jews treated fellow Jews who humbled themselves to God in Faithfulness. Killing their own people, and even the Prophets God sent them. Their Law justified many lawless acts it seems.

As David even teaches.

Psalms 14: 4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD. 5 There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous. 6 Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.

Important Biblical Truths to consider when discussing what "Law" the Pharisees were "Bewitching" the Gentiles with.

Great catch Davy :^)
Yeah, and you know that the scribes and Phraisees that wanted to kill Lord Jesus were actually made up of Kenites and Canaanites, i.e., foreigners that crept in among Israel long ago?

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟328,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, and you know that the scribes and Phraisees that wanted to kill Lord Jesus were actually made up of Kenites and Canaanites, i.e., foreigners that crept in among Israel long ago?

I didn't know that. I know Jesus and Paul said they were the same, and their traditions were the same as their fathers, "children of the devil", but it wouldn't surprise me. Paul did say For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟328,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
(I think that you are trying to COMMENT on Galatians chapter 3, not to parse it.)

Perhaps I simply believe that Paul didn’t write Galatians as a replacement for the rest of the Scriptures or in opposition of what he had already taught in his other epistles.

Reactions: Soyeong
Upvote 0

BrotherJJ

Jul 23, 2019
North America
✟167,213.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Justification/Salvation comes/is accessed through Faith!

Find verifiable Greek to English translators definition below/

Rom 3:28 Therefore """we conclude that a man is JUSTIFIED by FAITH without the deeds of the law""".

Rom 5:1 Therefore being JUSTIFIED by FAITH, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be JUSTIFIED by FAITH.

Rom 3:30 Seeing it is one """God, which shall JUSTIFY the circumcision by FAITH, and uncircumcision through FAITH.

Rom 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that JUSTIFIETH the ungodly, his FAITH is counted for righteousness.

Gal 3:8 And the scripture, """foreseeing that God would JUSTIFY the heathen through FAITH""", preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Gal 2:16 Knowing that a """MAN is NOT JUSTIFIED by the works of the law""", but by the FAITH of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be JUSTIFIED by the FAITH of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Faith is the conduit to ALL God's blessings!

Eph 2:8 For by GRACE are ye SAVED through FAITH; and that not of yourselves: it is the GIFT of God:

Eph 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
(MY NOTE: They HEARD, they BELIEVED the good news of Jesus sin atoning death & Jesus SEALED them with His ETERNAL LIFE giving Holy Spirit)

Rom 5:2 By whom also we have access by FAITH into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Acts 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, """purifying their hearts by FAITH""".

Rom 4:16 Therefore it is of FAITH, that it might be by GRACE; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the FAITH of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by FAITH in Christ Jesus.

Acts 14:27 And when they were come, and had gathered the church together, they rehearsed all that God had done with them, and how """he had opened the door of FAITH unto the Gentiles""".

Matt 9:22 But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; """thy FAITH hath made thee whole""". And the woman was made whole from that hour.

Matt 9:29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, """According to your FAITH be it unto you""".

Lk 5:20 And when """he saw their FAITH, he said unto him, Man, thy sins are forgiven thee""".

Lk 18:42 And Jesus said unto him, """Receive thy sight: thy FAITH hath saved thee""".

Acts 6:8 """And Stephen, full of FAITH""" and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.

Acts 11:24 For """he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of FAITH""": and much people was added unto the Lord.

Acts 16:5 And so were """the churches established in the FAITH""", and increased in number daily

Rom 4:9 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that FAITH was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.

Gal 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of FAITH, the same are the children of Abraham.

Gal 3:9 So then they which be of FAITH are blessed with FAITHFUL Abraham.

Php 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the FAITH of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by FAITH:

Heb 11:6 But without FAITH it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must BELIEVE that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Heb 11:8 By FAITH Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words [ A-2,Noun,G1345, dikaioma ] - Justification, Justifier, Justify

has three distinct meanings, and seems best described comprehensively as "a concrete expression of righteousness;" it is a declaration that a person or thing is righteous, and hence, broadly speaking, it represents the expression and effect of dikaiosis (No. 1). It signifies
(a) "an ordinance," Luke 1:6; Romans 1:32, RV, "ordinance," i.e., what God has declared to be right, referring to His decree of retribution (AV, "judgment"); Romans 2:26, RV, "ordinances of the Law" (i.e., righteous requirements enjoined by the Law); so Romans 8:4, "ordinance of the Law," i.e., collectively, the precepts of the Law, all that it demands as right; in Hebrews 9:1, Hebrews 9:10, ordinances connected with the tabernacle ritual;
(b) "a sentence of acquittal," by which God acquits men of their guilt, on the conditions

(1) of His grace in Christ, through His expiatory sacrifice,

(2) the acceptance of Christ by faith, Romans 5:16;
(c) "a righteous act," Romans 5:18, "(through one) act of righteousness," RV, not the act of "justification," nor the righteous character of Christ (as suggested by the AV: dikaioma does not signify character, as does dikaiosune, righteousness), but the death of Christ, as an act accomplished consistently with God's character and counsels; this is clear as being in antithesis to the "one trespass" in the preceding statement. Some take the word here as meaning a decree of righteousness, as in Romans 5:16; the death of Christ could indeed be regarded as fulfilling such a decree, but as the Apostle's argument proceeds, the word, as is frequently the case, passes from one shade of meaning to another, and here stands not for a decree, but an act; so in Revelation 15:4, RV, "righteous acts" (AV, "judgments"), and Revelation 19:8, "righteous acts (of the saints)" (AV, "righteousness").

(PARSING VINE'S Context Greek word dikaioma N ,G1345: It has 3 distinct meanings;
(A) An ordinance/law decree, that God has declared, "a concrete expression of righteousness;" A sovereign Creator God's ""declaration of a persons righteousness"".

(B) A full sin pardon," by which God acquits men of their guilt, on the conditions: (1) of His grace in Christ, through His expiatory sacrifice,

(2) the acceptance of Christ by FAITH, Romans 5:16;

(c) Not the act of justification granted/pronounced by Christ. But, through one act of righteousness done by Christ (Rom 5:18). Christ' death, by one act of righteousness accomplishing the counsel of God. This righteous act supersedes Adams sin. Fulfilling the laws decree/requirement for sin/DEATH. Christ is the Lord our Righteousness. (Jer 23:6)

Rom 3:
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time ""his righteousness"": ""that he might be just"", ""and the justifier"" ""of him which believeth in Jesus"".
SALVATION/JUSTIFICATION comes is accessed by FAITH placed in Jesus RIGHTEOUS sacrificial (God blood) sin atoning work. When any person places their FAITH in Jesus work. Jesus the JUSTIFIER pronounces the believer RIGHTEOUS/ETERNALLY SAVED. Amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0