Visit site
✟4,598.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Um, we pick on each other, butcher simple household chores, tickle one another till we cry, chase our muchin through a store, burn dinner, and spill assorted beverages all over each other. lol As far as structured sports or hobbies, we are pretty boring. There's only so much time left in a day after working and doing things for church. So long as we work on keeping humor between us and goofing off with every day things, we do alright.

Upvote 0

AirForceTeacher

King of the Wicker People
Feb 23, 2004
The south
✟20,617.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We've talked about taking scuba lessons. We went snorkeling on our second (she says first :) ) honeymoon three years ago and we both loved it.

We're also gonna take swing dance lessons this summer, because as a military officer I'm expected to go to ceremonial balls and we always want to dance when we go, but never remember how to dance! :)

Other than that, we used to like watching TV together, and she loves movies. Sometimes we like to get a good movie, put the kids to bed early, and eat dungeness crab in front of the TV.

Upvote 0

Violet

living in marital bliss
Apr 14, 2004
Texas
✟8,730.00
Faith
Baptist
When we were dating and the first several months of our marriage we went dancing quite often. Then we decided to stop that for a while because we always ended up drinking too much lol. So now we just play jokes on each other. We play slug bug when we're on the road, take turns scaring each other, tickle eachother silly, go shopping together. We've just decided that we're going to buy bikes and ride on some trails by our house. And sometimes on weekends we go workout at the gym together.

Reactions: lilray
Upvote 0

lilray

May 3, 2004
✟8,613.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Violet said:
When we were dating and the first several months of our marriage we went dancing quite often. Then we decided to stop that for a while because we always ended up drinking too much lol. So now we just play jokes on each other. We play slug bug when we're on the road, take turns scaring each other, tickle eachother silly, go shopping together. We've just decided that we're going to buy bikes and ride on some trails by our house. And sometimes on weekends we go workout at the gym together.
Awwwww! This makes me wish I was married!

Reactions: Violet
Upvote 0

desi

Aug 20, 2003
La Vista
✟4,540.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Breetai's cool, I'll vouch for him lilray.

My wife and I usually do stuff with our children. Like go to tai kwon do tournaments where our children almost always take home lots of hardware. Once in awhile we go out, just the two of us to our old hang outs. The cheap movies in the bad part of town or the quaint little Italian restaurant up north. I had dating down almost to a science in my town. Lucky I did to win the heart of my beloved, she's quite the catch. Its weird and exciting to be as attracted to her as I used to be, even moreso when we're out alone and talk turns away from the mundane... The old feelings come back of hope, attraction, and nostalgia.

Upvote 0

Breetai

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...
Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Flipper! You're supposed to vouch for me too!
cry.gif
Happy day after your birthday!
clap.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brokenbananas

Senior Veteran
Apr 3, 2004
✟18,816.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My husband and I are very active people. We play all sorts of sports, bike ride, walk, hike, dance, outdoor stuff. We're also playful, go to the periodic movie, go out to eat, socialize, people watch. Does making love count? Play with our dogs, go to the car races, anything that is different....laying on the grass in our front yard and staring up at the sky....watch movies in our backyard on a 10'x7' screen (like a drive in theater without the car)....lay in each other's arms and talk....I like playing with the hair on my hubby's chest...hug each other...watch Third Watch, Arrested Development, the District, and Malcolm in the Middle together...discuss and research stock stuff together...play with the kids & dogs. That's all I can think of for now...I love my hubby.

Upvote 0

Flipper

Flippant Dolphin
Feb 19, 2003
✟12,928.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Breetai said:
Flipper! You're supposed to vouch for me too!
cry.gif
Happy day after your birthday!
clap.gif
Oh!! Please forgive me. Breetai is an upstanding young man, very smart, considerate, gentlemanly, with an awsome sense of humor. :cool: I understand he can whip up a great souffle too!! :p

Breetai, is that ok? I can vouch more if you think I should.... :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilray

May 3, 2004
✟8,613.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Flipper said:
Oh!! Please forgive me. Breetai is an upstanding young man, very smart, considerate, gentlemanly, with an awsome sense of humor. :cool: I understand he can whip up a great souffle too!! :p

Definitely got the awesome sense of humor...

Upvote 0

pegatha

Apr 26, 2004
✟1,433.00
Faith
Non-Denom
49erfan said:
What do you and your spouse do for fun?
It seems like most of our recreational time goes to our kids (teen-agers), trying to make the most of their last couple of years at home. I'm hoping my husband and I can start doing more fun stuff together fairly soon, maybe even take a just-us-two vacation somewhere.

In the meantime, we like to go searching for treasures at the thrift store, or driving in the countryside, especially if we can listen to Car Talk or Prairie Home Companion on the radio at the same time. Once in a great while we'll go to a movie together. A few weeks ago when I was feeling really depressed, he suggested getting a funny video to watch. I chose Some Like It Hot, which he had never seen, and I asked him to watch it with me. I got just as much of a lift from seeing him laughing and enjoying himself as I did from the movie itself.

Upvote 0

Xul

Jun 14, 2004
✟7,621.00
Faith
Christian
One of the things my wife and I like to do is walk out of the apartment and THEN decide which direction we are going. After that we just kind of end up where ever we end up. Sometimes we end up at a movie store, sometimes we end up at a sushi restaurant. One time we ended up at an "adult toy store". That was pretty good day...lol:D

Upvote 0

Breetai

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...
Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Flipper said:

That's OK Feesha, I think that will suffice.:)

ha!ha!... sure.. I'll have my people contact you...
Isn't it supposed to be "I'll have my people contact your people"?
Not for me. I take this marriage thing very personnally. If she wants kids, then talk to my agent.

Upvote 0