pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It hurts the most because about 5 years ago i had promised my self I wouldn't make friends.. but I let my guard down and for a few years we were close as close could be.. now I'm back to being a no one

I'm so sorry you've been so hurt by people. Trust me when I say I know how you feel. No matter what happens with your current friends, though, remember that when you build walls you keep out the good people along with the bad.

I know how hard it is to trust people and let them into you life after you've been hurt enough times, but God is in control, and He only has your best in mind. Try giving over your hurt from past friendships to God. Name them all. God will take the hurt and turn it into peace and a foundation for trust.

Praying for you, sister.

Upvote 0

Revived

Fighting the good fight of faith.
Mar 25, 2009
Planted by the water
Visit site
✟30,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm so sorry you've been so hurt by people. Trust me when I say I know how you feel. No matter what happens with your current friends, though, remember that when you build walls you keep out the good people along with the bad.

I know how hard it is to trust people and let them into you life after you've been hurt enough times, but God is in control, and He only has your best in mind. Try giving over your hurt from past friendships to God. Name them all. God will take the hurt and turn it into peace and a foundation for trust.

Praying for you, sister.

She's right Son. Lifting a prayer as well!! :prayer:

Upvote 0

Reneemo4

Hello God? It's me, Renee...
May 25, 2011
Ontario, Canada
✟16,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Others
I feel like a No one..

Give it to God, hun. Tell Him how you feel, and trust that He can change your heart. I've learned that as long as I remember that even when all other people abandon me, God's there holding me. :hug:

Upvote 0

Gym

CF's Ruskie
Sep 10, 2009
✟12,239.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Life has a way of being cruel sometimes.. It never hurts more when something happens than when it's close to home- family, friends.
It can make you feel like you're nothing.. you're little.. no one cares. I've been there ,felt that way; I'm not just trying to imagine it. The thing to remember is that no matter what- you ARE someone. You'll make it through this and somehow you'll get friends. whether it's because you're able to patch it up with these people or you obtain different friends I don't know. I DO know however that having friends is an awesome part of life that should not be avoided.
Strap in and hang on.. it's going to be bumpy because life's a rollercoaster. Just remember, rollercoasters go up too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Dec 5, 2004
Brisbane
✟22,840.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
I hate to bump this up again but I'm so confused with everything right now.
My friends are back in my life trying to be a part of my life.. but i cant even talk to them about what i need them for cuz it would complicate life.. just gahh
*hides in a corner somewhere*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums