Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Since I seem to be unable to attend weekly Bible studies in person do to work schedule, I was wondering if anyone knew of any online weekly Bible studies?

I am looking for both a general one and a men's one. I am hoping that there will be online discussions and questions to answer included with these studies if possible.

powerpoint

Jun 20, 2011
✟7,857.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Since I seem to be unable to attend weekly Bible studies in person do to work schedule, I was wondering if anyone knew of any online weekly Bible studies?

I am looking for both a general one and a men's one. I am hoping that there will be online discussions and questions to answer included with these studies if possible.
For men I would recommend something called "Codelife" which is available for free from codelife.org. Its written by the UK's only Christian men's charity and the group I run are using it. There are no online discussions, but there are questions to answer and such.

Also, try a look on facebook if your on, a few people run small groups through these things to study the Bible.

Upvote 0