Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
A question- do you think it is both scriptural and the heart of God to pray that witchcraft coming against you is returned on their own head? I thought that I had heard people praying like this before but was not sure. I have been having a problem being targeted by witchcraft and I have already been doing spiritual warfare over the witchcraft people and praying for conviction and that they stop what they are doing, I also have been taking authority over the witchcraft and commanding it to stop in the name of Jesus and also breaking the power of the witchcraft people in the name of Jesus. All of this has had a strong effect and finally I have started praying that all witchcraft coming against me is returned to sender and that seems to have been the final blow, that has taken care of most of it. For the last several months I have felt the witchcraft coming back several times a day but I just rebuke witchcraft again and it stops.

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A question- do you think it is both scriptural and the heart of God to pray that witchcraft coming against you is returned on their own head? I thought that I had heard people praying like this before but was not sure. I have been having a problem being targeted by witchcraft and I have already been doing spiritual warfare over the witchcraft people and praying for conviction and that they stop what they are doing, I also have been taking authority over the witchcraft and commanding it to stop in the name of Jesus and also breaking the power of the witchcraft people in the name of Jesus. All of this has had a strong effect and finally I have started praying that all witchcraft coming against me is returned to sender and that seems to have been the final blow, that has taken care of most of it. For the last several months I have felt the witchcraft coming back several times a day but I just rebuke witchcraft again and it stops.
Spiritual Warfare can become a source of strength or an over-indulgence in shouting at the wall. You simply have to remain in the Spirit, and not let it become a display of some kind. Jesus simply rebuked the demons, and they left. We should do the same, without making much ado about it.

Upvote 0

Benjamin Müller

May 19, 2018
Western New York
✟43,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
And if you command that the words they have spoken are turned about upon their own head are you not also engaging in witchcraft?

Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

If we're going to be held accountable for idle words, then how much more words we say with intent?

Witchcraft is usurping God's power to achieve goals by your own spoken words; witchcraft is rebellion; it is putting your will over the will of God. Even Christians can engage in witchcraft, for example, by making affirmations without seeking that blessing from God. Or by manipulating someone with words or conduct. There are forms of witchcraft that even I committed not realizing it was witchcraft until years later.

So the first question is could you be committing forms of witchcraft (for all witchcraft is rebellion). Through the years have you found truth and realized you were against God's word and you repented and changed, is it possible that you are still against God's word and you are just not aware of that guilt yet?

Next question: if you are guilty of witchcraft, by rebelling against God in some way, then if you turn around and try to judge or condemn another person (because wishing a curse on someone in my opinion would be condemnation); will it really turn against them or will it remain on you instead? For with what judgment you judge it will be returned in the same measure.

James 3:8-12 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so. Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening? Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Thus no spring yields both salt water and fresh.

Love your enemies and do good to those who spitefully treat you and misuse you.

If you start wishing for harm to come back to others then are you not the same as them? Even asking in the name of Christ is an affront to God; that type of praying is not accepted by Christ for He Himself said Father forgive them they know not what they do. If you are being harmed, you can pray to God and ask for protection and vengeance, but it's not in your power to determine the punishment for another person or how or when that punishment should be meted out.

If this is a very difficult situation pray God removes those people from your life or transplants you into a godly atmosphere. Ask him for protection. Ask Him to remember their words and not to forget the harm they have caused you in the day of judgment. Ask God to bless them with the knowledge of Him. You're to be the Light of the World. Let them see that you, by your good conduct fear and worship God and that you are indeed the better person.

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟454,820.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If someone did witchcraft against you, and God 'dissolves' that stuff, i think you don-t need to pray for it to return, IT Returns anyway, i think is some kind of spiritual law or something, the witchcraft that they did to you returns to them.

Upvote 0