May 12, 2006
✟16,661.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes Fraud out of $1,000. I don't know what to do. The car that I brought is giving me some problems. The person who sold the car to me lied about everything. In order for the problem to be fixed he had to take the title and now I have no proof I even brought the car. I ask him politely to give me something stating a bill of sale but he hasn't return my phone call. :cry: I am so tired of bad things happening to me. I don't understand why its so hard for me to try to pursue what I desire to do for the Lord. In my heart I don't care about the money or the car. I just want to be health and have a stronger relationship with Christ. Please pray that the Lord would give me faith, patientence, favor, love, forgiveness, and peace of mind. Thank You.:cry:

My Hevenly Father,
I am so tired of being hurt and taking advantage of. All I can say is I surrender my all to You. Every care, hurt, worry, or whatever my life consist of its all about serving You. If I have done anything to hurt You or disobey Your word, I ask You to forgive me. I know in Your word You said that when we ask for forgiveness, your faithful to forgive and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. Place it on the gentleman who sold me this car heart that what he has done was wrong. Convict him with Your Holy Spirit and give me favor with him. Lord I ask You that you will place it upon his heart to give me a bill of sale. I am not sure what to do in this situation but I am going to rest in You Lord. I can't do this on my own. If its your will for me to get my money back, I thank You in advance for blessing me with my money back. If this is the car for me, I ask you to give me peace about this whole situation. The enemy cannot destory what You have touch Father. Whatever the enemy meant for bad, My Heavenly Father You turn it around and use it for good to those who love You. You know my heart is for You and give me the strength, love, patient, self-control or whatever it is to love You with my whole body, mind and soul. In Jesus Precious Name Amen! I receive these blessings and I thank You for favor Lord!:prayer:

tergail

I am a child of God
Oct 12, 2006
Michigan
Visit site
✟17,214.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear God,
I thank you Lord for your love and mercy. I come to you on behalf of my sister here Lord. I pray that you will be with her Lord. Guide her and strengthen her Lord. Help her to feel your presence Lord and to turn to you in every way Lord. Let Her be focused on you Lord. Help this man Lord who has come against her. Speak to his heart Lord and help him to do the right thing. We praise and worship your holy name and give you all the glory and honor! Amen

Upvote 0

bethrow

Veteran
Sep 8, 2006
✟12,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord,
I pray for my sister right now and I lift her up to you this very moment. Lord, you hear her cries over this situation and she is unsure of what to do or where to turn and is giving this problem to you. I pray that you convict this man who has done wrong and ask you to bless my sister and give her the peace and patience that she needs right now. I pray that she can rest as she gives this problem to you.
Lord, I thank you for your many blessings that you give us and I just pray that you watch over and bless my sister with your goodness, mercy, and love.

In Jesus name,
Amen

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Loving Lord, In faith, we ask Lord that you will send the blessings to this woman that she needs. Restore her peace of mind and her strength and joy. Lord, guide her in dealing with this man about the purchase. Help this be resolved in a mature and controlled manner. In Jesus name, bring answers and strengthen this sister. amen.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon12.gif

icon18.gif
"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"

Holy Father I am here this second day of Lent to Pray in the Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ. Thank You Father for Your Mercies. The needs are many Father . I Pray for Your Beloved Spirit to enter all requests with the speed of the Angels. You are miraculous Dear Lord and all Praise and Glory Is Yours Forever and Ever.
Amen

Upvote 0

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father we ask that you come through for her like you did last time.
You are for her and no one can be against her, fight for her and she'll never loose.
Grant her the wisdom she needs to avoid such subsequently. Thank you that you have already restored her health and he money in Jesus name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums