Fortunately, Unfortunately... (2)

Aug 10, 2009
Australia
✟8,374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
fortunately the farmer realised they were nice not naughty when they stared in shock, crying at the mess they made of the manger scene.

Lets clean this mess up and restore Baby Jesus to His Rightful place in the manger the sheep farmer said, then a nice hot mug of coffee for everyone!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 10, 2009
Australia
✟8,374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
fortunately the shops took back the defective toys and everyone was happy.
Santa decided to close the chinese factory to avoid paying refunds, after the elves ended their strike. They settled for two more packs of jellybeans and a extra coffee break each day.

Reactions: River of Zion
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Aug 10, 2009
Australia
✟8,374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
fortunately the hit man Billy Bad Boy sent after Santa could not find the secret workshop at the North Pole and he froze to death leaning against a barbers pole.
Days later a elf walked past on a errand and seeing the snow man unfinished stuck a carrot nose and top hat on him.

Upvote 0

One day at a time

Always in a state of change.....
Apr 26, 2009
sitting in my recliner--I'm sure!
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
unfortunately, the elf didn't know that the hat was magic....so the man woke up with the "Happy Birthday!".....and the realization that he still had a job to do.....eliminate santa......

Upvote 0

One day at a time

Always in a state of change.....
Apr 26, 2009
sitting in my recliner--I'm sure!
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
unfortunately the elf slipped and the hat flew up into the air and landed again on the snowman (without a nose)---he got up and looked at the elf and said...."Happy Birthday...can you help me?"

Upvote 0