Being a mom is God's gift 2 me
Sep 27, 2007
Texas
✟16,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am usually celibate and I get lonely, No man, christian or not, give me the time of day when they know I am not sexually active. My parents always say well he is not a real Christian, how many years does it take to meet a real christian then?

Tired of rejection and wanting someone to just be in my life, I had sex with a guy that I befriended awhile ago and midway through it, he took his condom off :-( I didnt know until afterwards

I told him I didn't want to talk to him anymore and when I call him, his number is disconnected. I can't help but feel he may of tried to hurt me or give me HIV/AIDS or something.

That day I took a picture of him and took his license plate number down just to be safe. I feel betrayed. I took a test and waiting on the results, it still can take up to 3 to 6 months to get the accurate results.

I pray that God will spare me. I decided to not try to meet men anymore regardless if I have an STD/HIV or not. I will deal with the fact that most men do not like women who keep their legs closed.

bluegreysky

Can't adult today.
Sep 11, 2006
Saint Augustine, FL
✟22,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was in a scary situation like that once several years ago.. made a mistake, and spent alot of time with anxiety crying to God because I was scared the mistake was going to come back to bite me. It didn't in that sense. Just the guilt of knowing I didn't follow God's command in the bible about purity. But the man I married had made the same mistakes before we met so while we both sinned and that's bad, we are both in the same boat and that's good.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ma'am, you made one mistake. Don't be so hard on yourself. We humans are sexual beings, and that's just how it is. I don't think God stands poised to punish you with plague and despair over it. I will pray that you are spared of any ill consequences.

And if it's true that some men are inherently against a girl who tries to remain chaste, well, that's their problem. Please don't let it badly color your perceptions of every guy you meet. Some of us are good, and not innately driven by cheap sexual desire.:angel:

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
prayer7_zpsc1ak3njx.jpg

Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The man may have taken off the condom for greater sensory input, not to harm you. Of course it was totally wrong of him, though.

Praying for wisdom, guidance and healing for you and for you to be fine with celibacy if and/until you find right person who will wait until marriage and be a good husband.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am usually celibate and I get lonely, No man, christian or not, give me the time of day when they know I am not sexually active. My parents always say well he is not a real Christian, how many years does it take to meet a real christian then?

Tired of rejection and wanting someone to just be in my life, I had sex with a guy that I befriended awhile ago and midway through it, he took his condom off :-( I didnt know until afterwards

I told him I didn't want to talk to him anymore and when I call him, his number is disconnected. I can't help but feel he may of tried to hurt me or give me HIV/AIDS or something.

That day I took a picture of him and took his license plate number down just to be safe. I feel betrayed. I took a test and waiting on the results, it still can take up to 3 to 6 months to get the accurate results.

I pray that God will spare me. I decided to not try to meet men anymore regardless if I have an STD/HIV or not. I will deal with the fact that most men do not like women who keep their legs closed.

Didn't you get married in May, 2014?

Praying.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I remember this need in prayer in the name of Jesus. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15 PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Our life my brother, is very short, whether you live to 12 or 112 it is very brief compared to the span of the eternities... Let's give this Christian life our best shot and see what the Lord has for us on the other side.

Upvote 0