Minnesota
✟215,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
In an audio recording played for the press, Confino reported that a Hamas militant called his parents to brag about his killing, saying, “I killed 10 Jews with my own hands. I’m using the dead Jewish woman’s phone to call you now.”
And in the United States pro-Palestinian protests take place at our universities, and a violent mob occupied our Capitol. How many of these were un-vetted illegals brought back from Afghanistan or people that crossed our southern border?

ChurchBuilder

One Love. One World Family.
Oct 7, 2023
Central FL
✟10,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
In an audio recording played for the press, Confino reported that a Hamas militant called his parents to brag about his killing, saying, “I killed 10 Jews with my own hands. I’m using the dead Jewish woman’s phone to call you now.”
And in the United States pro-Palestinian protests take place at our universities, and a violent mob occupied our Capitol. How many of these were un-vetted illegals brought back from Afghanistan or people that crossed our southern border?
It is certainly sad what the Israeli government has initiated.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It is certainly sad what the Israeli government has initiated.
Israel has been attacked for thousands of years, and in now they are forced to eliminate Hamas. And more Israelis, sadly as you said, will die in the effort. The Nazis were defeated, so too Hamas will be defeated.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Israel has been attacked for thousands of years, and in now they are forced to eliminate Hamas. And more Israelis, sadly as you said, will die in the effort. The Nazis were defeated, so too Hamas will be defeated.
Israel has always been at war with Eastasia?

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Israel has always been at war with Eastasia?
They have been attacked and attacked, that is their history. The jihadists want to exterminate all Jews. We have a severe problem in the U.S. because who knows how many terrorists Biden has let cross our southern border:

Particularly concerning to Green were the highest of admission for nationals from adversarial nations. In total, 94% of the 20,948 Russians who scheduled appointments through CBP One secured parole. Of Afghan applicants, 93% of the 246 secured entry to the U.S. Ninety-seven percent of the 57,381 Venezuelans secured admission.
Among other adversarial countries, the rate was 98% of 801 Belarusians, 88% of 18 Iranians, 88% of 36 Chinese, and 82% of 2,279 Uzbeks.
And then there are the "gotaways" due to lax security.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
They have been attacked and attacked, that is their history.
Israel wasn’t a nation for a couple thousand years.
The jihadists want to exterminate all Jews.
What’s the alternative?
We have a severe problem in the U.S. because who knows how many terrorists Biden has let cross our southern border:
As OP you can chose where to take the thread I guess, but maybe one needn’t make a dig at POTUS just because one can?
Particularly concerning to Green were the highest of admission for nationals from adversarial nations. In total, 94% of the 20,948 Russians who scheduled appointments through CBP One secured parole. Of Afghan applicants, 93% of the 246 secured entry to the U.S. Ninety-seven percent of the 57,381 Venezuelans secured admission.
Among other adversarial countries, the rate was 98% of 801 Belarusians, 88% of 18 Iranians, 88% of 36 Chinese, and 82% of 2,279 Uzbeks.
And then there are the "gotaways" due to lax security.
So what?

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

Foreign Reporters Burst Into Tears During IDF Screening of Hamas’ Atrocities​

As should any person with a shred of humanity. Something, that unfortunately is lacking in a not insignificant portion of humanity around the world.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums