For the new members: Evidence for creation/against evolution

HuManiTeE

Nov 8, 2004
✟158.00
Faith
Christian
Mistermystery said:
I would like to reffer you to my previous post in this thread.You are basically calling Christians who also accept evolution lesser Christians that yourself, saying that they are doomed, liars, decievers. No matter if you think that evolution is false, that goes against the forum rules.
ok I am sorry, If I offend people who call themselves christians and accept the myth of evolution.

Also, if you could give me a scientifical or even scriptural evidence that evolution is false, please provide it. Evolution is merely a study of God's first book, the most important book in history: God's own creation (Earth).
Genesis was Gods first book. How can earth be considered "Gods first book"? The earth is diseased with sin and the devil rules over it.

Last time I checked, all Moderators are Christians here. I get censored too ever so often because I violated a rule, you should abide to the rules here as well.

Truth is that you study all sources, even the ones that you don't like and make a balanced conclusion on that. What you are doing is not science, and not truth, because you fail to take into account the evidence that many fields of science bring forth.

Pascal's wager is not going to help your cause here.
All sources is the WORD of GOD. Who should I beleive, something a hairless deformed monkey-man tells me to believe, or something out of Gods Own Mouth?
Sorry, I dont know who Pascal Wager is

Upvote 0

HuManiTeE

Nov 8, 2004
✟158.00
Faith
Christian
Sgent29 said:
Look...

Believe whatever you want, learn whatever you want, willful ignorance is one of our rights -- there is no requirement otherwise.

Just be forwarned that it is a religious belief, unsupported by scientific evidence. Therefore, it won't be taught in secular schools, or be a part of secular society. There may be disadvantages to you, or your children, if they remain ignorant of such secular science in terms of college admissions, certain professions, etc.

There is no requirement that you believe evolution to make use of it -- just that you understand it, and know it.

One additional note, many people, such as myself, have no trouble reconciling Gen. with evolution.
How can you possibly reconcil Genesis with evolution? I dont remember reading the bible verse that says," And on the 6th day God made a rock and strucketh it with lightning, and from the rock rose forth a monkey, who gave birth to a human."

Upvote 0

HuManiTeE

Nov 8, 2004
✟158.00
Faith
Christian
TheUndeadFish said:
There's about half-a-dozen incorrect things you just wrote regarding evolution and related theories. Perhaps you should learn what they actaully say before you dismiss them.
No offense meant, but the only people who seem to know what they are talking about here on this thread, is A4C and Johnr7.

Upvote 0

HuManiTeE

Nov 8, 2004
✟158.00
Faith
Christian
llDayo said:
You mean like turning water into wine, walking on water, surviving inside the belly of a whale, talking snakes, raising the dead, curing leprosy, turning 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish (I think I'm wrong on those numbers) into enough to feed 15,000 (again, probably wrong number), surviving 13 months on a world-wide ocean with millions of animals which somehow survive the catastrophic waves and cramped quarters, having enormous strength because of your long hair, or a virgin birth? <sarcasm>Yep, nothing unbelievable or comical there!</sarcasm>
God does these things in the Bible to show his power, to show that he is God.

Besides the bible stories are no more unbeleivable than evolution when dinosaurs give birth to whales, who then give birth to spiders, who then give birth to squid, who then give birth to hippos.

If it was in the bible I would beleive it, but its not, so is yet further evidence that evolution is false, and a weak myth trying to replace Gods Word

Upvote 0

Tomk80

Titleless
Apr 27, 2004
Maastricht
Visit site
✟21,582.00
Faith
Agnostic
HuManiTeE said:

Besides the bible stories are no more unbeleivable than evolution when dinosaurs give birth to whales, who then give birth to spiders, who then give birth to squid, who then give birth to hippos.

If it was in the bible I would beleive it, but its not, so is yet further evidence that evolution is false, and a weak myth trying to replace Gods Word
HuManiTeE, the Evil Atheist Conspiracy thanks you for your efforts in convincing people that creationists are ignorant.

Come on man, your ignorance is showing, and not just a little bit. If you want to criticize evolution, why don't you first study it so you know what you are criticizing. What you are writing here is not helping you gaining any credibility.

Upvote 0

Tomk80

Titleless
Apr 27, 2004
Maastricht
Visit site
✟21,582.00
Faith
Agnostic
HuManiTeE said:
one more thing, just because I refuse to accept evolution, doesnt mean I dont know anything about it. I took classes on it, and know way more than enough to know its a science-fiction story.
Your previous post clearly shows that you were not paying attention during those classes. I will not contest that you sat in the classroom, but from your posts it is very clear that you did not study it.

Upvote 0

HuManiTeE

Nov 8, 2004
✟158.00
Faith
Christian
Tomk80 said:
Your previous post clearly shows that you were not paying attention during those classes. I will not contest that you sat in the classroom, but from your posts it is very clear that you did not study it.
I took classes from my church, and it was very objective. And the teacher who is well qualified explained it to us very well.
Yes I did pay attention. Like I said just because I dont accept evolution doesnt mean I dont understand it. I probably know more about it than the average person. Maybe someday I will be an evolutionary biologist and expose the truth of the evolutionary lie.
praise Jesus for his perfect infallable word of God!

Upvote 0

Split Rock

Conflation of Blathers
Nov 3, 2003
North Dakota
✟22,466.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
HuManiTeE said:
No offense meant, but the only people who seem to know what they are talking about here on this thread, is A4C and Johnr7.
This is just too funny. These are the two people participating in this thread that actually know the least of what they are writing about.

Upvote 0

Tomk80

Titleless
Apr 27, 2004
Maastricht
Visit site
✟21,582.00
Faith
Agnostic
HuManiTeE said:
I took classes from my church, and it was very objective. And the teacher who is well qualified explained it to us very well.
Yes I did pay attention. Like I said just because I dont accept evolution doesnt mean I dont understand it. I probably know more about it than the average person. Maybe someday I will be an evolutionary biologist and expose the truth of the evolutionary lie.
In that case I take it that this quote was a joke.
HuManiTeE said:

It sure had me laughing at least.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Split Rock

Conflation of Blathers
Nov 3, 2003
North Dakota
✟22,466.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
HuManiTeE said:
If you are so knowledgable about evolutionary theory, why do you only attack caricatures like "dinosaurs give birth to whales, who then give birth to spiders, who then give birth to squid, who then give birth to hippos?"

Answer:
A. You don't know what you are talking about.
B. You know you can't successfully attack the real thing.
Choose one.

Upvote 0

And-U-Say

Veteran
Oct 11, 2004
California
✟19,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
This is troll language. Honestly, the YECs do a good enough job of looking ignorant without your help. And you are clogging up the board. I want to hear from REAL YECs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

h2whoa

Ace2whoa - resident geneticist
Sep 21, 2004
Manchester, UK
✟4,091.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
And-U-Say said:
This is troll language.
I agree totally. Unfortunately I expressed that same suspiscion literally a little too colourfully yesterday and it got deleted. But I have relatively little doubt that we are dealing with someone who is not a YEC at all.

h2

Upvote 0

llDayo

Sep 27, 2004
Lebanon, PA
✟1,162.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
HuManiTeE said:

ROFL!!! Oh stop stop!! It hurts too much to laugh anymore!

Really, I was cracking up at my desk from reading that, thanks for making my boring work day enjoyable :thumbsup:

Anyways, I think I found a picture of that guy who came to your church: http://drdino.com/speakers/kent.jpg No, I'm not joking. Everything you just said is EXACTLY the types of arguments this guy makes. http://drdino.com/index.jsp That's his website. BTW - Spiders didn't give birth to squid, they gave birth to hippos. THEN the hippos gave birth to squid. You can't go from a strictly land animal to a water animal, you need a transitionary. Sheesh!

Upvote 0

HuManiTeE

Nov 8, 2004
✟158.00
Faith
Christian
again accused of being a troll and being mocked because I am a christian. But I deflect your personal attacks with my spiritual armor.
And along comes the double eged sword of the Truth of the Bible to effortlessly slice thru the bogus science fiction of evolutionist propaganda. Who can fight against the Word of God? When evolutionists are shown the absurdity of rocks giving birth to dinosaurs , all they can do is panic and resort to personal attacks against my credentials. Who needs man inspired "knowledge" that is against God, When we have the one and only Holy Bible, which is God breathed scripture, the Word of God right out of the Gods Mouth Himself. You may attack me,and it only makes me put more faith in God.

Upvote 0

herev

CL--you are missed!
Jun 8, 2004
✟36,100.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
HuManiTeE said:
ok I am sorry, If I offend people who call themselves christians and accept the myth of evolution.
you know, HuManiTeE, I am a Christian, I do not just call myself one. Your constant insults and judgmental attitude do not reflect the best of Christianity. I, for one, would appreciate it if you would stop judging me and my faith. I believe in God, just as you do. I am saved by Jesus, just as you are. And I am a follower of Christ, just as you are. If you cannot accept me as a fellow brother in Christ, perhaps you should begin looking to see what logs are in your eye before dealing with the speck in mine--just a suggestion (of course from the Bible)

Upvote 0

Mistermystery

Here's looking at you kid
Apr 19, 2004
✟5,275.00
Faith
Atheist
HuManiTeE said:
Better I geuss. Can you point out why it's a myth? Because this "myth" has got evidence.

Genesis was Gods first book. How can earth be considered "Gods first book"? The earth is diseased with sin and the devil rules over it.
I'm sorry, did I miss something here? Does the bible say "In the begining God created the bible, booyah"? I think it's fair enough to say that the Earth can be concidered God's first and most important work. I take offence that you say that the devil rules over the Earth.

All sources is the WORD of GOD. Who should I beleive, something a hairless deformed monkey-man tells me to believe, or something out of Gods Own Mouth?
You should believe the bible, but you shouldn't believe people's fallible interpretation of God's word. For example: Does the bible really say that Herodus was a Fox? That the earth is flat? That contradict itself between genesis 1 and 2? If you adhere to a strict literal reading then you are in anyway stumped with inconsistancies, unless you swing it around with a couple of interpretations of your own.
Sorry, I dont know who Pascal Wager is
it's a wager that was proposed as mathematical " proof" to support believing in Christianity. It's a stupid thing that gets hauled over ever so often.

Upvote 0