May 22, 2015
✟163,501.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
you both have opinion one believes there is no God the other believes there is a God. they are both opinion and no proof for either one. however the bible says that nature will declare my name,so if this is true then eventually science (the study of nature or natural things) will prove that God exist or at some point it could also prove that he don't exist. i personally believe that science will prove God exist but that it just my opinion and no there is no truth at this point to prove any of use right or wrong it comes down to believes and/or opinion.

I agree, except for your statement that there is no truth that can prove any of us right or wrong. I know the truth is Jesus. Others can either believe me and figure it out for themselves or not believe me and be left in the dark, eventually Jesus will come and prove himself to be the truth and enact righteous judgment on all men.

Would you say you know the truth is Jesus?

God bless!

Upvote 0

frdpwr427

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
✟15,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree, except for your statement that there is no truth that can prove any of us right or wrong. I know the truth is Jesus. Others can either believe me and figure it out for themselves or not believe me and be left in the dark, eventually Jesus will come and prove himself to be the truth and enact righteous judgment on all men.

Would you say you know the truth is Jesus?

God bless!
If by the truth is Jesus you are meaning do I believe that Jesus died so that we can be saved then yes that is part of my belief system.

Upvote 0

Chriliman

Everything I need to be joyful is right here
May 22, 2015
✟163,501.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If by the truth is Jesus you are meaning do I believe that Jesus died so that we can be saved then yes that is part of my belief system.

Yup, that's what I mean. Jesus died to take the penalty of our sins and was raised to life so that we can have the power of the Holy Spirit through believing in Jesus and also be raised to life! Amen!

Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟255,533.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Yup, that's what I mean. Jesus died to take the penalty of our sins and was raised to life so that we can have the power of the Holy Spirit through believing in Jesus and also be raised to life! Amen!

That's what you believe. Also, proselytizing in the Philosophy forum is bad form.

Upvote 0