This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Candida

Apr 2, 2008
✟15,148.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had never heard about this film but I googled and saw a trailer. It looks like a great film. Me and my husband have been tired of all these films with the stories where people become happy by changing partner.. I've been longing to see a film where someone would become happy by making his/her current relationship work! So this seems to be the film I've been waiting for. But a problem remains.. I don't live in the US so I don't know if I can get to see this film.. Maybe if it comes on dvd I could buy it in internet.

Upvote 0

epiclesis

Legend
Sep 29, 2003
Oregon
✟52,647.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm not married, but I saw this thread and just wanted to throw in my opinion of the movie - if no one minds

I loved the story... I loved how it turned out, how their struggles really were realistic.

But I thought it was kind of poorly done... a little tacky, kind of seemed done by an amateur. Didn't seem very professional to me. And it was a little too much on the preachy side. I think Christianity can be incorporated into movies without feeling like it's screaming at you... and this movie was kind of screaming at you in an uncomfortable sort of way.

But it was a great movie... I recommend it! I've definitely seen worse done. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

etmama

Jul 1, 2007
Oregon
✟8,411.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just to add...the amateurish acting that some talk about is because a lot of the actors/actresses are not professionals, but are members of the church that produced it. What makes this movie great is that it's message is much more realistic and inspiring than many (most) others out there. For a movie made with unprofessional actors, I give them a lot of credit for the entertainment and inspiration they brought!

Upvote 0