kutlessgirl

Jul 8, 2006
Pendleton
✟7,664.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I moved down to this place because I met this guy that helped me realize I needed to recommit myself to the lord, and I wanted to follow God, and what he wanted for me. Well I am supposed to be in the ministry so right now I am getting decipled by him. I left my friends, family, and all my so thought dreams behind to follow God. Well it has been really hard adjusting since the enviroment is so different. Anyways my Mentor promised me I am doing this as obedience to God and he will provide a place for me to stay at, well I was living with them, untill just yesterday, my boyfriend, and his wife, at the same time got this great vibe about this apartment place, even though it was more than I ever thought i could afford that didn't seem to stop us, and that same day went over and looked at it. Well it turned out they were christians and were actually praying for a christian tenant to be there, whereas we all were praying for an apartment for me. It is very cute and more than good for me. Well It is so obvious god has his fingerprints on this. Plus the other people renting from them are a new couple, and are christian too. Is that not just awesome or what. They gave it to me first thing and said its mine. It was a total God thing. Praise God! Well now I need to find the money and am freaking out about it. Please Pray that I get more than what I need! I am stressing out, about it.Thanks so much! If you want more information Just Pm me!
God Bless You:groupray:

TexasGirl06

Senior Veteran
Mar 26, 2006
Texas
✟13,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I moved down to this place because I met this guy that helped me realize I needed to recommit myself to the lord, and I wanted to follow God, and what he wanted for me. Well I am supposed to be in the ministry so right now I am getting decipled by him. I left my friends, family, and all my so thought dreams behind to follow God. Well it has been really hard adjusting since the enviroment is so different. Anyways my Mentor promised me I am doing this as obedience to God and he will provide a place for me to stay at, well I was living with them, untill just yesterday, my boyfriend, and his wife, at the same time got this great vibe about this apartment place, even though it was more than I ever thought i could afford that didn't seem to stop us, and that same day went over and looked at it. Well it turned out they were christians and were actually praying for a christian tenant to be there, whereas we all were praying for an apartment for me. It is very cute and more than good for me. Well It is so obvious god has his fingerprints on this. Plus the other people renting from them are a new couple, and are christian too. Is that not just awesome or what. They gave it to me first thing and said its mine. It was a total God thing. Praise God! Well now I need to find the money and am freaking out about it. Please Pray that I get more than what I need! I am stressing out, about it.Thanks so much! If you want more information Just Pm me!

Father God...

I thank You that You bless obedience.
I thank You that we can trust in Your Word.
I thank You that You are the Great Provider !

I lift kutlessgirl to You this evening, Lord.
I ask Your blessing upon her new life and her current financial situation.

May she receive all that she needs, Lord.

In Your Son's name I pray.

Reactions: JacobsDream
Upvote 0

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father thank you for all who are supporting her in any way and more importantly that she heeds your call.
She has put you first in everything and she will not take any wrong step in Jesus name.
Provide for her according to your riches in glory through Christ Jesus for all her needs in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So We May Be Forgiven. Amen

Upvote 0