Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Very exciting Christy! I was having pre-labor and was 2 cm dilated for 2 weeks before my due date with my youngest... so I chose to eat licorice which is a natural inducer and regretted it! Even with the extra measures taken, Karyn was born on her original due date (I originally wrote she "was still born" and chose to reword that... LOL) AND was born face up, which I think was due to the licorice since she wasn't ready. So I was actively pushing for 2 hours... very different from my first daughter where I pushed 3 times and for 15 minutes - there was no holding her back! haha

Personally I'd suggest holding off on the inducing... but that is just me! Either way I'm so excited for you and I miss the anticipation and anxiousness! I can't wait until we are pregnant with our next child!

Do you have names picked out? Have a fantastic evening darlin'! You're in my prayers! xoxo

Hey honey, I'm really scared about being induced but a little relieved:swoon: I want pain medicine, I don't want to be in all that horrible pain. We have a name picked out:clap:

Jacob Daniel:clap: :clap: :angel: Love you.

Upvote 0

BarbaraJean

You took the fall and thought of me, above all!
Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey honey, I'm really scared about being induced but a little relieved:swoon: I want pain medicine, I don't want to be in all that horrible pain. We have a name picked out:clap:

Jacob Daniel:clap: :clap: :angel: Love you.

Perhaps you won't need drugs. They will probably break your water first and see if that moves you along. That's what they did for both of my pregnancies.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.