✟53,237.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Halo there,

for severeal years now I get vibrations through my feet when God wants to tell me something in the same moment with visions and thoughts put into my soul. So I did not take it serious at first but than I got it that God got angry about that so I started to obey.

for 16 years now I am in a secret relationship with an christian orthodox monk (we did not get sex yet), he comes to visit me secretly and we just hug and kiss and talk on my couch or I visit him in the monastery. Everytime earlier I spoke about marriage he always said I would demand to much. Until two weeks ago. God sent me signs through my feet and through visions to obey Him and to talk about marriage to my secret monk love again. And this time he did not feel under pressure. In the contrary he asked in every detail how do I expect our life together. And all the time he was playing with his feet with my feet. He did not feel under pressure at all. But there ist this one problem. God told me earlier through his signs that Jesus will come to me in the year 2027. And now God tells an other story of my life. So I am sitting here and waiting if my beloved monk will decide to move into my appartment with me together and to seek marriage at a "protestant"/evangelical church with me together.

Any tips how I can survive this hard time? Are ther other women who are secretly in love with an catholic priest or orthodox monk?

I really do not know if I really have a chance or I made myself stupid again.

Thanks for reeding. Prayers welcome! This is the love of my life! And he also wants children with me together.

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That’s the trouble with orthodox and Catholics. They have no trouble stealing a man from his vocation. Among other things. Don’t you feel the least bit guilty. Your all involved and in passion but what about God. Telling this story of lust for the world to see. Do you respect God. Is this Gods will for you to have him.

oh what a tangled web we weave.

Upvote 0

KisKatte

Jesus, send us your Holy Spirit.
Feb 1, 2020
Karlsruhe
✟53,237.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
No I do not feel any guilt. If you want a sincere answer. I was praying who is my man and God told me this is my man. So I went to him and asked him directly if he wants to be with me. And he immeadetly said yes. This is my man send to me by God. This all besides the matter he is the love of my life.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,150.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
That’s the trouble with orthodox and Catholics. They have no trouble stealing a man from his vocation. Among other things. Don’t you feel the least bit guilty. Your all involved and in passion but what about God. Telling this story of lust for the world to see. Do you respect God. Is this Gods will for you to have him.

oh what a tangled web we weave.

Its not about Catholics or Orthodox thank you very much!! Its about individuals with emotions and without discipline!

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No I do not feel any guilt. If you want a sincere answer. I was praying who is my man and God told me this is my man. So I went to him and asked him directly if he wants to be with me. And he immeadetly said yes. This is my man send to me by God. This all besides the matter he is the love of my life.
I do not believe God would lead anyone in a direction against his word. You have lots of nerve posting this❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I do not believe God would lead anyone in a direction against his word. You have lots of nerve posting this❤️
I meant that in a nice way, i could never be able post that;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Halo there,

for severeal years now I get vibrations through my feet when God wants to tell me something in the same moment with visions and thoughts put into my soul. So I did not take it serious at first but than I got it that God got angry about that so I started to obey.

for 16 years now I am in a secret relationship with an christian orthodox monk (we did not get sex yet), he comes to visit me secretly and we just hug and kiss and talk on my couch or I visit him in the monastery. Everytime earlier I spoke about marriage he always said I would demand to much. Until two weeks ago. God sent me signs through my feet and through visions to obey Him and to talk about marriage to my secret monk love again. And this time he did not feel under pressure. In the contrary he asked in every detail how do I expect our life together. And all the time he was playing with his feet with my feet. He did not feel under pressure at all. But there ist this one problem. God told me earlier through his signs that Jesus will come to me in the year 2027. And now God tells an other story of my life. So I am sitting here and waiting if my beloved monk will decide to move into my appartment with me together and to seek marriage at a "protestant"/evangelical church with me together.

Any tips how I can survive this hard time? Are ther other women who are secretly in love with an catholic priest or orthodox monk?

I really do not know if I really have a chance or I made myself stupid again.

Thanks for reeding. Prayers welcome! This is the love of my life! And he also wants children with me together.
Doesn't 16 years of waiting tell you something? The feet aren't always right.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
to talk about marriage to my secret monk love again.
Well, I'd be careful about doing things in secret, if it is God's will.

And has he taken a vow to not marry? I understand that there can be different sorts of monks and priests, with and without the vows we hear about. And it seems someone can be officially released from one.

And, by the way, I would be careful about making a vow while you are young; because you could mature into a very different person who does not need to live by the choices you were able to make while you were immature.

And that is another item > you need to grow in Jesus and then discover what you are interested in. Children three years old are not ones to plan interests and activities which they will have when they are twenty . . . or fifty . . . or eighty years old! :)

Upvote 0