Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
Apparently carolyncastiglia has no clue what "Heartlessly mocking" is because using the word "consummated" is not mocking.

Technically, no, it's accurate. But the connotations of using that specific word could be considered somewhat pejorative.

Upvote 0

KIYX

Jul 18, 2010
✟9,824.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Apparently carolyncastiglia has no clue what "Heartlessly mocking" is because using the word "consummated" is not mocking.

Is this mocking?

Most shockingly, though, Nir Rosen, a fellow at NYU (whose fellowship will hopefully be terminated by the time many of you read this in the morning) continually bashed Logan all over his Twitter feed, saying she “had to outdo anderson” by getting raped, adding, “sometimes we have to find humor in the small things.”

Upvote 0

MsAnne

:)
Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
✟12,333.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
. . . I wasn't too impressed by pretty boy Anderson.
Admittedly, I love my Anderson Cooper, so it's hard to agree here, but...
It would be difficult to determine where the line between 'ambition' and 'brains' should be drawn. All journalists, reporters, cameramen, sound crew,... place themselves in harms way to get the story. If they didn't posess that drive, that ambition, we would have never seen many of the history changing moments we've witnessed in our lifetime.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟911,405.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I think I know what happens when you mix democracy and radical Islam with feminism:

You have bad dreams about a nuclear war started by a sentient supercomputer that is sending assassin robots back through time to kill you? Sounds more like mixing acid and peyote to me.

Upvote 0

ffinder

Burned but alive!!
Dec 7, 2003
Europe
Visit site
✟363.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I totally agree with one of the comments,
thought i disagree.

It's totally her fault..

Sympathizer:

"No, she shouldn't have been there. You evaluate risks of situation. Men or women. The risk assessment for this assignment and yes, a blonde female in the midst of angry riled up Muslim males in their country is NO place I would want my wife or daughter, nor would most females decide to put themselves in that danger.
The risk were too high. And YES you can say this without blaming her, take the emotion out of it and make decisions on logic and good ole common sense.

NO, females don't stay holed up inside, however, everyday, you unconsciously complete a risk assessment, i.e. not walking down a dark back alley. Let alone, where she was. Its never your fault when you are a victim, however, a decision to place yourself in a danger zone sometimes has unfavorable results.
So sorry for her, hope she can get therapy and work through this."

ff

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Every since her rape story broke out,I've been thinking the same thing.They get a little freedom and they start raping news reporters and everyone else,they can.This person just said what some people were thinking.

Upvote 0