Favorite Anime Theme Song?

MidnightCandel777

Some Mountains Are Scaled. Others Are Slain.
Mar 22, 2006
Somewhere between here and there...
✟2,251.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My question to you is........................................

What is your favorite Anime Intro/Outro theme song?

Mine happens to be the first ending for "Full Metal Alchemist".

Or the second ending of "Inuyasha".

What's your favorite?

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If we are talking about an opening as a function of the song itself as well as the corresponding animation, then my favorites would be:

From the 60's: Whatever the opening to Tetsujin 28 was called.
From the 70's: Getter Robo (from Getter Robo) (get! get! GETTER GET!)
From the 80's: Dunbine Tobu! (from Dunbine, with the first opening. The second one didn't mesh as well.)
From the 90's: The Winner (Gundam 0083; yes despite everything about how this song sounds, how much the opneing looks like Dragonar and top gun, this series is from the 90's)
From the 00's: King Gainer Over! (From Overman King Gainer)

I do have a thing for mecha anime, if it isn't obvious. Also for MIO, since there's too songs by her up there and I spent a long time debating between Dunbine Tobu and Time for L-Gaim!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

emilylauren

Jan 9, 2009
✟7,936.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I really like the opening song for Bleach. Although, it probably has a lot to do with my love of rap (or rap-like music) in foreign languages. :p I don't know why, but it just makes me happy.

EDIT: I should clarify that I like the song from the first season. I just started the second season, and almost cried when I heard the song changed. :'( Although I really enjoy the endings songs where they change and show a new captain and luitenant each time. That makes me happy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0