• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

father seeks help with very young wife who seeks ana bortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why do you have to change insurance? Why is it hard to do when you're pregnant?
My wife does not even have new maternity clothes, shrts , dresses or anything yet.

We have to get new insurance because they raised our rates once again and we can't afford it, and neither can my father in law who employs my husband.

Because pregnancy is concidered a pre-existing condition, so until I am no longer pregnant I cannot get new insurance.

Wal-Mart has some cute maternity clothes for a pretty cheap price.

Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am sorry to hear about the rough time your family is going through with your insurance. I will pray for you and your family to.
Cool, I'll tell her we coud go there and look for some maternity clothes. She wants to find some cute dresses she said, especially for summer.

We go through this alot, and it gets really tough when he gets laid off in the summers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

juden6940

Jan 5, 2007
✟7,663.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How many children have you got? Are you excited?
What does your husband do?
I think my wife prefers herself naturally, like our first one, but on the other hand if it got to be to long, I think she would just want them to go in.
I dunno though. My older sister had a c-section, and has an awesome 8 year old boy. I have two wonderful nephews 8 and 6, who are great older cousins to my lil girl.

Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What does he do, your husband? Are you a stay at home other like my wife?
Ya, it does get expensive. I remember the first time, only we didn't foot the bill that times,Our parents did which I am eternally grateful.

He makes fireplace parts for his dad's company, I am a bus driver. I work part time but bring home more than hubby, driving a bus pays very well but you have to be 21 and over.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PegasusOnFire

Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have a daughter and an unknown gendered baby in heaven. We lost our first when we were married 5 months and found out we were pregnant with our daughter when we were married 8 months. So this is my third pregnancy.

My daughter was born on her cousin's first birthday, and I fear that this little one will be born on another cousin's forth birthday or her uncle's 28th birthday. Her uncle's birthday is the day before my due date and her cousin's birthday is 8 days after my due date.

Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I want to have a fireplace someday, and to build our own house. I am learning how to from my father in law.
Building fireplaces would be cool. Does he like it?

He loves it, but he knows that he needs to get a better job if I am going to stay home with the girls. Though I do plan on at least one more year driving bus. This summer will give me my first taste of being a SAHM.

Upvote 0

juden6940

Jan 5, 2007
✟7,663.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you very much. I know we're blessed. most teenage pregnancies and such end in disaster. Both sides were right with us from the start two years ago, but still wanting to remind us of how wrong it was what we did together back then.
Even though they made us marry, they have always been there to help us through things. Right now, we wouldn't beable to do it without them. My in laws know though that even though we are young, I love their daughter and my kids with all my heart, and do my best for them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.