• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

father seeks help with very young wife who seeks ana bortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadie200

May 2, 2007
✟7,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Most of life is made of of the ordinary. Likewise, not every sexual experience can be a mindblowing one. Sometimes the most boring session can turn out to be very intimate. but a lot are not really all that "special", just normal. my hubby calls them comfort sex, because they aren't mindblowing, just comforting. It's not a bad thing, imo, just different.

Upvote 0

juden6940

Jan 5, 2007
✟7,663.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I haven't been on here in a while, but just wanted to say that my wife did give birth to a healthy baby girl again. 7 pounds, 19 inches, adorable just like her lil mama.

Roadie, we have actually worked outr our sexual, love making together and are very happy now. It is very comforting for the both of us, and one of our most special times together. Ofcourse, now we have to wait again though.
Her 16'th birthday is cming up soon.

Upvote 0

Dawn1

Feb 14, 2007
✟7,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello.
My name is John, and I did not know if I should write and seek advice for mine and my wife's story or not. i don't want to go to my family just yet though. I want advice that is fresh my strangers.
Me and my wife grew both grew up in christian family's, but find ourselves married teenagers now at 15 and 17.
We admittedly got pregnant two years ago at 15 and 13 when we were dating, and my girlfriend gave birth on her 14'th birthday to a baby girl.
We had to make major changes in our lifes. We both quit school and are homeschooling now. My wife had to quit the things she loves like cheerleading, basketball and volleyball in school, and I had to quit soccer and track. We'll never have a normal highschool experience now.
Our parents had us get married during this past summer when my wife turned 15, and our daughter 1. We live as a family right now in her parents apartment abover their garage rent free, until we are older. This is so we can save money, and my wife can still be close and learn from her mom.
I work for my father in law's concrete company, trying to take care of my little family while she is a stay at home mom.
My new wife is 6 months away from her 16'th birthday and pregnant again, and wants an abortion this time, because she says she is scared. We have not told either of our families yet, and don't know what to do.
the only thing with having an abortion is 1 after sometimes u can really regret it and want the baby back and then get pregnant again anyway maybe u could have ur 2 children young and then live it up cos when uthey r grown up u 2 will still b young also ifu decide not to keep the baby i wouldnt tell the parents they might pile guilt on to u if they r christian which isnt fair because it is your choice and no one else buisness

Upvote 0

Dawn1

Feb 14, 2007
✟7,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I haven't been on here in a while, but just wanted to say that my wife did give birth to a healthy baby girl again. 7 pounds, 19 inches, adorable just like her lil mama.

Roadie, we have actually worked outr our sexual, love making together and are very happy now. It is very comforting for the both of us, and one of our most special times together. Ofcourse, now we have to wait again though.
Her 16'th birthday is cming up soon.
brilliant u clever pair im happy 4 u both

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.